Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxile5

Apprentice 2023

2 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Proper don't like Rhys, got eyes like the Pepperami mascot and has a right snide side to him. Was the right call this week though.

Didn't get why they were getting so hung up on haggling over a record that only cost £2 for example (even Brady in the boardroom had a say about that they "would've gone to 75p") – seems a waste of time when it's only that price. Anyone who's watched the show knows these tasks are won / lost on bigger ticket stuff and fines. 

That lip-licking thing he does is fvcking creepy lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Proper don't like Rhys, got eyes like the Pepperami mascot and has a right snide side to him. Was the right call this week though.

Didn't get why they were getting so hung up on haggling over a record that only cost £2 for example (even Brady in the boardroom had a say about that they "would've gone to 75p") – seems a waste of time when it's only that price. Anyone who's watched the show knows these tasks are won / lost on bigger ticket stuff and fines. 

We had the very same record in the charity shop a couple weeks ago. 45p. It's not rare or special. I thought the kid selling the disc was a ****, though.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Favourite part of the series so far "You could argue any barometer is nautical couldn't you?"

"No"

This for me, is a good example of the lack of worldliness and experience of their generation and those to come.

The map reading was another example of the lack of practical knowledge.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Parafox said:

The map reading was another example of the lack of practical knowledge

I was shocked at that. Maybe my own naivety at what society us like these days (younger society perhaps). Even so, staggered they couldn't read a map. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

I was shocked at that. Maybe my own naivety at what society us like these days (younger society perhaps). Even so, staggered they couldn't read a map. 

People now don't need to use a map in general as all phones have a mapping app available. Still, for me, being able to read a map is essential. Particularly OS maps. They provide so much more information than simple directions. 

Might start a topic regarding maps and the reading of them lol

The fight to be his business partner should involve actual fighting. 

Brady should be made to see how long her bitch face would last if she did the tasks. 

Sugar should receive an electric shock every time he reads out a scripted play on words. A very high current one. That would have me raisin my interest levels. 

9 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Rhys looks like a furby 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, filthyfox said:

I think all 3 could have gone this week.  The other chap (not the PM) was particularly weak.

I agree. He just seems dim. Zip Zap? Why don’t they ever take inspiration to what is already out there? They’re like kids…especially the girls. Social mental skills of a 10yr old. 

As you can tell - not a fan and normally The apprentice is one of the ‘reality shows’ I like along with Hunted (which I can’t wait for as they were seen filming in Birstall along Loughborough Road last year!)

Edited by fox_favourite