Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxile5

Apprentice 2023

6 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

I wish the boardroom would stop laughing at Sugar’s shit jokes.

Each awful pun met by tumbleweed would be great tv. 

I read something from a former contestant that said those boardroom scenes took hours to film because of how long it took him to get his lines right - which makes those scenes seem even more cringe. 

Edited by Nobbyburton
  • Haha 1

That Dani is just ****ing hideous.

Her face is an entirely different colour to her neck, her lips look as though they've been punched, she has a terrible, terrible personality.

Rather than being indulged on television she ought to be hounded in the street until she sorts herself out.

I think I'd manage a half hour in her company before having to drink myself unconscious.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

I wish the boardroom would stop laughing at Sugar’s shit jokes.

Each awful pun met by tumbleweed would be great tv. 

I’d rather that random sycophancy strikes, so at any moment he speaks someone could collapse in hysterical laughter. The twat would suddenly believe he is a comedy genius. Six months later, Hammersmith Odeon, two hours of audience silence crushing the lordsiralun’s soul.

• Haha 1

On 14/03/2023 at 09:21, Daggers said:

I’d rather that random sycophancy strikes, so at any moment he speaks someone could collapse in hysterical laughter. The twat would suddenly believe he is a comedy genius. Six months later, Hammersmith Odeon, two hours of audience silence crushing the lordsiralun’s soul.

I have a misfortune of reading his autobiography when I was a naive young adult and thought it would be interesting.    It was easily worst autobiography I have read and Alan was puffing smoke up his arse all way through including writing how witty he was coming with these puns. (to be fair he did admit some of them did not came off)

12 hours ago, The Blur said:

I have a misfortune of reading his autobiography when I was a naive young adult and thought it would be interesting.    It was easily worst autobiography I have read and Alan was puffing smoke up his arse all way through including writing how witty he was coming with these puns. (to be fair he did admit some of them did not came off)

And now it's become so predictable NONE of them work.

The show has become a parody of itself as has Sugar.

I sometimes think Karen and Tim must be cringing. Sugar has no screen presence and is just a figurehead now. 

Don't forget, Trump was once the Sugar equivalent on The Apprentice: USA

19 minutes ago, Dunge said:

I thought Rochelle was the most credible. Granted the Belgravia idea is likely a non-starter but there’s opportunity there outside of that.

Agree with this. 

I don't trust Marnie with all that unsecured funding. Seems a bit sketchy. 

2 hours ago, Lionator said:

That was awful tonight. Cruelty for the sake of it. One of the finalists deserved it but the other (the experienced one), I’m not sure how she did it??

Yeah the interviews I normally enjoy but these were excruciating and uncomfortable and unenjoyable.

7 hours ago, Tuna said:

Yeah the interviews I normally enjoy but these were excruciating and uncomfortable and unenjoyable.

Sometimes they are uncomfortable because of the grilling they get, but I found the editing shocking. 

One minute they're talking about figures, then the next shot is 'thank you Claude' and they're off out the door. It's like they've been too heavily edited and just made it weird. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, StanSP said:

Sometimes they are uncomfortable because of the grilling they get, but I found the editing shocking. 

One minute they're talking about figures, then the next shot is 'thank you Claude' and they're off out the door. It's like they've been too heavily edited and just made it weird. 

I get the impression the interviews are actually only a few minutes with a few gotcha's that the producers have found to humiliate the contestants.

I mean it's all fake isn't it? The business plans are handed to Karen and Tim at the start of the interview process in the lobby and if that's the case how did Mike manage to get a box of sweets prepared to embarrass Megan lol

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I get the impression the interviews are actually only a few minutes with a few gotcha's that the producers have found to humiliate the contestants.

I mean it's all fake isn't it? The business plans are handed to Karen and Tim at the start of the interview process in the lobby and if that's the case how did Mike manage to get a box of sweets prepared to embarrass Megan lol

Bullshit TV. That's what it has become.

Sugar's making a mint to add to his £millions. And from what? Pointless and dull.

Never watching again .

Get rid.