Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Leicester City FC Women Transfers

Post this on the women’s forum. 

I couldn’t care less about the women’s side. I find it irritating that when I’m looking for news on Leicester now I have to navigate through the women’s stuff too. They need their own official site. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

I couldn’t care less about the women’s side. I find it irritating that when I’m looking for news on Leicester now I have to navigate through the women’s stuff too. They need their own official site. 

It is 2 threads on the whole site?

• Like 4

I do watch the women's team on fa player (even when it's mainly dross) but aside from the football is there any reason why transfer fees aren't mentioned or salaries like the men's game? *mens salaries aren't always accurate I should've added. 

Point being, there's been a lot of players come in and out with no info about them and no accountability.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I do watch the women's team on fa player (even when it's mainly dross) but aside from the football is there any reason why transfer fees aren't mentioned or salaries like the men's game? *mens salaries aren't always accurate I should've added. 

Point being, there's been a lot of players come in and out with no info about them and no accountability.

It just doesn’t seem to be something to be really bothered with unless it goes into 6 figures, most expensive player in all of Women’s football was still only £400k

The majority of fees are either undisclosed or 5 figures

There tends to be a lot of free transfer moves and loans as well

Edited by moore_94

2 hours ago, Jakemoore said:

If you couldn't care less why did you take the trouble to open and post in a thread that was clearly labelled that it was about Women's football?

If it's the Official site that's pissing you off write to them Foxestalk can't change that.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, davieG said:

If you couldn't care less why did you take the trouble to open and post in a thread that was clearly labelled that it was about Women's football?

If it's the Official site that's pissing you off write to them Foxestalk can't change that.

FOMO! PURE FOMO!

1 hour ago, taupe said:

I like womens football and go and watch my local team whenever they're at home. They're inspiring, a breath of fresh air; their energy and attitude. It's not the men's game, it's different and I like it for that. If that's woke then I'll happily say I'm woke, I care not. I don't need to talk about it on here, it doesn't bother me, but if there is a conversation then I'll join in. Much like I do, or don't, for the multitude of other threads on here; some grab my attention, some don't. I'm not offended by threads that don't.  

:appl:

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

It just doesn’t seem to be something to be really bothered with unless it goes into 6 figures, most expensive player in all of Women’s football was still only £400k

The majority of fees are either undisclosed or 5 figures

There tends to be a lot of free transfer moves and loans as well

That makes sense, thanks.

2 hours ago, taupe said:

What do you mean by accountability? What more would you like to know about a transfer?

As I've already said and with any business or entity, the differences between two separate teams, same game, same business. 

2 hours ago, taupe said:

What do you mean by accountability? What more would you like to know about a transfer?

..like the men's game, the amount, the length of the contract and a comparison to what the market is, in relation to the new player coming in!!!

We appear to be bringing in players who are no better than the ones we are letting go, and is this due to the market, or do we have little in finance to compete.

It seems you cannot tell if an upcoming player is an improvement or someone looking to relocate nearer to where they grew up, and they are selecting a club that suits their purpose.

It will be criminal if we do not attempt to up our lack of pace in this window. 

There are players in also -ran teams that we could cherry pick, as we are getting a first hand view of them, we need to seek to heavily recruit in this way.

• Like 1

I have a mild interest in them , enough to take a look due to boredom on the transfer thread at least.

I always check the scores but if they lose, unlike the men's team i can still watch match of the day without crying into my kebab , cursing Rogers and getting snappy with the other half when she asks if i would like a coffee. Finally, after going through all the possible team selections over and over and cursing mistakes made whilst convincing myself its only a game i fall asleep on my tear stained pillow at 3am.

Edited by woznotwos
  • Haha 1