Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

6N 2023

18 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Not a single winger on the pitch even born in this hemisphere

:nigel:

Really need to address the residency rules in this sport. 

Agreed.

To be fair to Mack Hansen his mother was born in Cork but he grew up in Oz so thats only marginally not as crap as the residency rules.

6 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Agreed.

To be fair to Mack Hansen his mother was born in Cork but he grew up in Oz so thats only marginally not as crap as the residency rules.

Fair enough I've got no problem with that. 

Scotland had three Saffers and two Aussies in their starting line up with no connection to Scotland and they're five of their best players, too. 

Both the Aussies have worn the Wallaby gold too. Just stupid. 

I know we've had a couple over the years as well but never like this. When you look at the impact of VDM and Tuipolotu on Scotland, these guys literally make the difference between them being an average side and an excellent one. 

Ireland not much better with their project players. Half of New Zealand out there atm. 

10 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

TMO is every bit as shit as VAR. Slow motion makes that look awful but he’s literally bracing for contact.

I agree the slowmo is not how the players are living it so rather artificial in how it makes things look worse. I think Rugby has a real problem to balance player safety and ruining the game. It did look like a natural bracing reaction and the Irish lad was not in control of the ball and was low. Perhaps a yellow at most. I bow to anyone with more knowledge of Rugby

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Ridiculous decision. Anti-English bias going way too far in the 6N in recent years.

Exactly . The subtext of the question from the on field ref to the video ref “ I’m trying to f**k England over like we agreed . Will it look obvious and ridiculous if I send the player off”

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Exactly . The subtext of the question from the on field ref to the video ref “ I’m trying to f**k England over like we agreed . Will it look obvious and ridiculous if I send the player off”

Spot on.