Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

6N 2023

Fkn get in!

A really nervy match with Ireland a shadow of themselves yet still controlling the match.

Red card was deserved but stupid from the player. Remains square and there is no issue.

Sexton is just (chef's kiss)

A thoroughly deserved grand slam and the best Ireland have been the year of a world cup.

There are few things in life like beating the English 

29 minutes ago, FoxyPV said:

Fkn get in!

A really nervy match with Ireland a shadow of themselves yet still controlling the match.

Red card was deserved but stupid from the player. Remains square and there is no issue.

A thoroughly deserved grand slam and the best Ireland have been the year of a world cup.

You do realise Leicester is in England right? Supported by English people? 

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-charlie

Tbf I'd understand if he'd said 'beating England' or 'beating the English at Rugby' but it does seem a bit of an odd thing to write on a forum of an English football team that you yourself support. Not that it bothers me...

1 hour ago, FoxyPV said:

Fkn get in!

It was a complete accident. Anyone who has watched Steward for Tigers or England knows that he would never intentionally hit somebody like that. He also has not a second to change his body position. 

Ireland have a crap World Cup draw and will find themselves in a QF against the French (on home soil) and a rejuvenated All Blacks, and we all know what happens to Ireland in QF’s. 

Edited by Lionator

41 minutes ago, bovril said:

Tbf I'd understand if he'd said 'beating England' or 'beating the English at Rugby' but it does seem a bit of an odd thing to write on a forum of an English football team that you yourself support. Not that it bothers me...

Strikes me as semantics tbh. FoxyPV has been on foxestalk long enough that we know he doesn't arbitrarily hate all English people. He clearly was just enjoying a bit of ABE banter which is a core part of the Six Nations. 

• Like 3

Yeah, either England or Wales will still go the furthest of the home nations at the World Cup, because Ireland likely aren't beating France on home soil or the AB's, Grand Slam or no Grand Slam.

Solid performances to win the Slam in the first place, though.

Harsh red but thats the modern game. Not wanting to sound arrogant but we would have won regardless of that anyway.

Better performance from an England perspective for you guys.

I'm very very hungover.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Strikes me as semantics tbh. FoxyPV has been on foxestalk long enough that we know he doesn't arbitrarily hate all English people. He clearly was just enjoying a bit of ABE banter which is a core part of the Six Nations. 

Maybe he's been on foxestalk long enough to start arbitrarily hating all English people :ph34r:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Sounds like some of the VAR calls you get in football .

Maybe to the layman it’s a harsh call in a sporting context but right by the letter of the law which officials go by.

Think we will agree to disagree, you knock the ball on and you are no longer the attacker you become the defender and by the letter of the law  it a red for the clear out hitting ludlam in the head. Best team won but does the sport no favours. A contact sport where accidents happen

Sarah Hunter...Kudos and the best after retirement..

What a bloody  marvellous career she's had...I don't know her from Adam,but she like women's Rugby grew over her years giving it her all..

Thes last 12 years in ball sports as seen,some great British women come to the fore...It is difficult for British women,compared to the all athletic/sport countries of Australia,USA,S.Africa,N.Zealand,even Germany & Scandinavian countries across all sports..

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...