Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
marcymarc666

Match of the Day tonight

All I was saying urban is that I can't stand endlessly waiting for hours to watch the Leicester highlights and get to bed at midnight, especially when we're normally on last ! It was great to get a quick roundup of the goals and not have all the crap analysis in-between.Talk sport between 10 am and 1pm is far superior anyway. 

If you choose to politicise it and make that out to be a right wing comment then I feel sorry for you and you really do need to get a life.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

All I was saying urban is that I can't stand endlessly waiting for hours to watch the Leicester highlights and get to bed at midnight, especially when we're normally on last ! It was great to get a quick roundup of the goals and not have all the crap analysis in-between.Talk sport between 10 am and 1pm is far superior anyway. 

If you choose to politicise it and make that out to be a right wing comment then I feel sorry for you and you really do need to get a life.

So why watch Match of the Day then? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

To watch the goals and highlights from the day's Premier League matches, perhaps?

That works, if he hadn't said he doesn't want to watch the highlights already available without analysis and chat between but then states the reason why as being they aren't Match of the Day. So you can see the issue can't you really, if you're that desperate to watch Match of the Day the only difference is the analysis so.

Edited by Tommy Fresh

37 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

Don't wait up for it then. Either record it, which is what I usually do, and watch it back Sunday morning or just stick to those 10 min highlight clips as provided on YouTube. There are other alternatives.

Talksport is shit btw. BBC 5 Live is the best radio choice.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Don't wait up for it then. Either record it, which is what I usually do, and watch it back Sunday morning or just stick to those 10 min highlight clips as provided on YouTube. There are other alternatives.

Talksport is shit btw. BBC 5 Live is the best radio choice.

I don't want to record it or watch it on Sunday morning. I want to watch it on Saturday night thanks like I've done for 50 years, but thanks for the suggestion.

You clearly haven't listened to talk sport in the morning. Simon Jordan is the most knowledge football person I've ever listened too.

Honestly, this politicisation of such a great institution as MOTD is absolutely risible. Feels like there's nothing that this lot won't try to ruin or any aspect of life they won't try to make more miserable if they think there might be a few cheap votes in it.

Sickening.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

Honestly, this politicisation of such a great institution as MOTD is absolutely risible. Feels like there's nothing that this lot won't try to ruin or any aspect of life they won't try to make more miserable if they think there might be a few cheap votes in it.

Sickening.

That said, this attack is particularly hilarious...

- Calling it an "episode"

- Thinking it's noteworthy that all the goals were shown

- Trying to make out that popping out for a half a lager shandy at 10.45pm on a Saturday night is a perfectly normal thing to do

This bloke never ceases to amaze me when it comes to how stupid he can make himself look in the internet.

Edited by Voll Blau
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

That said, this attack is particularly hilarious...

- Calling it an "episode"

- Thinking it's noteworthy that all the goals were shown

- Trying to make out that popping out for a half a lager shandy at 10.45pm on a Saturday night is a perfectly normal thing to do

This bloke never ceases to amaze me when it comes to how stupid he can make himself look in the internet.

Bet he has never watched it before !

• Like 1