Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kegworthfox

Leeds

27 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Would love us to boycott it but too many drones will play the "I'll pay anything get fvcked if you can't afford it you're not a real fan" line.

It’s the “don’t like it don’t pay it” line that does me. 

3 hours ago, Rigga said:

Lol…plenty Moaning about Leeds prices… have you seen our prices if you ain’t got a ST ?

Don’t know how much we are charging away fans,but if it’s near £40 you know they will charge us that every single away game.So the fans suffer the most.

4 hours ago, Spiritwalker said:

Fans should be putting pressure on the Football League to implement the same pricing 

structure for away fans as the Premier League.

If the PL is £30 then Championship should be £25. Ideally £20 but I think we'd take £25 if we're honest.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Problem is a lot of our fanbase are in the concession categories so will pay the cheaper rate of £31 / £32.

Ok that's fair enough then. I remember one of the big clubs boycotting Hull away one season, they did not turn up but bought child tickets to maintain their away priority points. It's a shame our ticket system doesn't allow you to do this, I cannot buy a U18 ticket because the system has my age logged.