Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

New CB

22 minutes ago, LCFCCKEANO said:

It’ll be an older ball playing centre back, like Dan Burn, he was on the waste pile for Brighton not two years ago

waste pile? well he wasnt, he was playing for them, went to newcastle, cos the toon paid the fee and wanted to go, pretty sure theyd have kept him otherwise

also he may well start, as Livramento is coming back from a serious injury, so for now i can see Burn starting 

also if we are looking at cover and dont want a high fee or something, what about Axel Tuanzebe, still only 25

Edited by FrankieADZ

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

waste pile? well he wasnt, he was playing for them, went to newcastle, cos the toon paid the fee and wanted to go, pretty sure theyd have kept him otherwise

also he may well start, as Livramento is coming back from a serious injury, so for now i can see Burn starting 

also if we are looking at cover and dont want a high fee or something, what about Axel Tuanzebe, still only 25

In the last 5 years, he has been injured 566 days. 103 games in 5 seasons, he's missed!

No thanks!

Assuming the following can be considered CBs in Enzo's tactics:

Coady

Faes

Souttar

Vestergaard

Doyle

Justin

Kristiansen

Then a few really need to head out the door before we look at bringing another in. Souttar has 1 foot out already but I don't see any concrete interest in the others. We should stick with what's left.

7 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Seems overkill 

wanna get rid of a few first 

Vestergaurd 

Souttar

Faes

Justin and Ndidi also capable 

Choudhury..Souttar. Justin. Any of them. Fk this arrogance over Souttar…Now you need him..

This could build up a scenario where I believe  Enzo like Rodgers would be cutting off his own nose to spite his face

You ruin  your system because of one player,and sacrifice investing in an attacking player…SOUTTAR, can play..!!

or one of the other 2,who have the nous to play it in the Enzo style

plus I prefer Ndidi to stay where he his,,not another season of him playing in a unwanted position

Ditto  for not wanting to use that flexability of Doyle….

Or does Enzo start to make excuses…before he’s began..

Mind you this could all be media Fledermaus Scheisser…

27 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Choudhury..Souttar. Justin. Any of them. Fk this arrogance over Souttar…Now you need him..

This could build up a scenario where I believe  Enzo like Rodgers would be cutting off his own nose to spite his face

You ruin  your system because of one player,and sacrifice investing in an attacking player…SOUTTAR, can play..!!

or one of the other 2,who have the nous to play it in the Enzo style

plus I prefer Ndidi to stay where he his,,not another season of him playing in a unwanted position

Ditto  for not wanting to use that flexability of Doyle….

Or does Enzo start to make excuses…before he’s began..

Mind you this could all be media Fledermaus Scheisser…

We've played two games

4 minutes ago, Verumex said:

We've played two games

Exactly…panic because of no Coady,with 10000 CBs on our books

with a possibility of making an all winning champion Australian-Scot as our  club captain.

.a inbred Kangeroo - haggis,don’t  come any harder than that..Dame Edna mix with Billy Bremner..

A mix of good tar and soot,  from the  blood of an honest working man..

6 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

He was not going to start for Brighton is more where I’m thinking, an extreme example, having had a little look someone like Tim Ream is more realistic, but the example of Burn to Newcastle is where I see us headed, why I said ‘like Burn from Newcastle’. Don’t think we actually sign Dan Burn from Newcastle

5 hours ago, JimJams said:

Dan Burn plays left back or LCB. Trip and Livramento are rightbacks. So he doesn't start over either.

If they have the option I think Livramento moves over to left back with Trippier at right back, but that’s opinion, could very well be wrong

6 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Dan Burn who play 38 games for Newcastle who finished 4th last season.

Ok mate lol

Doesn’t change that he was not wanted by Brighton when he was signed by Newcastle, like whoever we end up signing will be

Edited by LCFCCKEANO

7 minutes ago, LCFCCKEANO said:

Doesn’t change that he was not wanted by Brighton when he was signed by Newcastle, like whoever we end up signing will be

Season Newcastle brought him, he played every game for Brighton when he wasn't injured, or recovering from injury....

So in your logic anyone who sold isn't wanted by the parent club?