Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

New CB

3 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

People willing also move Faes on …why,!!

Lets buy & invest in players,then shit on them later…Leicester. FT-forum philosophy…

Has many as dislike player A,C or D,

The other quiet 70% want keep them..

Faes wants out.  It’s like breaking up with your girlfriend  when you find out she’s on her way to break up with you….

12 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

Enzo has said we may need to add another CB. Have we had any other links to CB this summer apart from Coady?

We can’t have a captain who has only been here for 5 seconds.

Definitely Vardy, Albrighton or one of the players who have been here for a longer time.

3 hours ago, MPH said:

Faes wants out.  It’s like breaking up with your girlfriend  when you find out she’s on her way to break up with you….

Has he made a statement as such…I have only heard from various media outlets, & not that he himself has stood up & blasted it out…:dunno: ??

Its a genuine question, I haven’t heard really anything,and at present I have time to go through all the small talk.

4 hours ago, MPH said:

OMG….is my girl breaking up with me…I am heart broken,

I am finished what do I do now..My Saturdays gone out of the window:unsure::o

but hold on a minute !!
she can’t be on the way to me, my wife didn’t tell her where I am..:sweating: 

• Haha 2

We wasn’t prepared when Fofana did his party trick…

But with Coady‘s last Minute twist.. we are now prepared

we have Vestergaard,Faes,Doyle, & Souttar ( Choudhury & Justin)but No he has to

dig in the cash box to haul out another CB.

If I was in the club- management in our situation.

No  incling  of moving anyone on,

.I would put the breaks on..4 CBs potential 6 to cover 2 positions..

Sorry no matter what the intricacies are,

our financial ones have also their boundaries..

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Season Newcastle brought him, he played every game for Brighton when he wasn't injured, or recovering from injury....

So in your logic anyone who sold isn't wanted by the parent club?

More that that will be the type of signing we make, a leader and more experienced pro who we can get on the cheap, read what you quoted mate ‘like whoever we sign will be’

49 minutes ago, LCFCCKEANO said:

More that that will be the type of signing we make, a leader and more experienced pro who we can get on the cheap, read what you quoted mate ‘like whoever we sign will be’

Or maybe try and make what you are writing make sense.......

Edited by coolhandfox
Because I'm stupid.

I’m not sure people understand what  Maresca is trying to do.. some of the responses in here surprises me…. Let’s say you are John Beck and you want to play a long ball game, you are not going to get players in who can only do short passes. He is trying to change the philosophy of the club.  If Coady  is injured then getting a left back in who can cover CB isn’t going to help him establish this new philosophy and system. He NEEDS someone  who fits his style of play. There’s a reason why Souttar isn’t getting a game ahead of someone who is wanting to leave (faes) and that is because Faes fits his style of play.

If Maresca is saying he might need a new defender then we have to trust him that he’s had a good think about it and knows what he is doing..

4 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

I just hope whoever we sign is big and quick as we badly need pace from at least one of the CBs.

Clearly Souttar has no future here so as again he's not done anything wrong. Just another one of Brendan's poor signings.

I thought the 4 last signings because they did fairly well when they came in were the clubs signings not Rodgers 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by BKLFox

17 hours ago, MPH said:

said who?

Maybe some players wanted out but are now enjoying playing under Enzo and are probably still getting paid handsomely. 

Edited by whoareyaaa

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

said who?

Maybe some players wanted out but are now enjoying playing under Enzo and are probably still getting paid handsomely. 

he’s the one who still does. Doesn’t want to play in the championship.

20 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

We can’t have a captain who has only been here for 5 seconds.

Definitely Vardy, Albrighton or one of the players who have been here for a longer time.

If any of the long standing players had demonstrated the necessary capacity for directing, leading, cajoling, encouraging etc then there would be no argument. The problem is they haven’t. This is one of the reasons we slipped out of the premiership with a whimper. We do not have any established players with these attributes because they are too nice. Cody plays the role players like Henderson performed at Liverpool. He is gobby. Nags, directs, instructs. He’s in the opposition’s faces and challenges refs. Just what we need 

• Like 1