Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Kelechi Iheanacho

6 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

"I SAID YOU BUY ONE, YOU GET ONE FREE!!!"

Rudkin on the phone to every club right now discussing Iverson/Ward!

That explains why we can't find anyone that wants Iversen, Rudkin keeps trying to throw Ward into the deal. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Really pleased we’ve been able to keep hold of him. Surprising really there wasn’t more concrete interest 

We may have shut them down or put a ridiculous valuation on him. Might never have been that close to leaving 

Just now, Nolucklcfc said:

Reckon it was probably valuation. That or he’s about to sign a new deal, which would explain the complete silence 

Would love that! I'm not even his biggest fan but do think he will contribute a lot this season if Enzo continues to back him.

• Like 1

This is similar (on a much  smaller Scale) to Kane last year at Spurs. To Tottenham he was worth £150m but his market value wasn't that amount

I think the same with Iheanacho, he is worth £20m to Leicester but also that is not his market value

On 29/08/2023 at 14:36, Dahnsouff said:

Time for to set a new norm, our utter negligence with contracts is going to hurt and so it bloody well should. I have no doubt a goal scorer is already scouted, and the time to stop acting like a bunch of amateurs should begin under this new regime, and that has to begin with anyone who wants to go and we don’t want or has a value which will revert to zero come the end of this next year. Harsh but it 100% has to happen in my mind.

Thankfully - the owners saw sense!

4 hours ago, Kevin Russell said:

Thankfully - the owners saw sense!

Fan sense sure, being prepared to write off millions of assets? Not so much, but perhaps they have a strong sense he could sign a new contract. :dunno:

4 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Fan sense sure, being prepared to write off millions of assets? Not so much, but perhaps they have a strong sense he could sign a new contract. :dunno:

I have huge expectations now. We have run out of excuses for him not performing. If he nails it, I will be the first to say I was wrong about him. 

3 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Happy he’s stayed, he should score 20+ this season 

I hope you are right and he becomes more productive, but nothing thus far has indicated he would be anywhere near those numbers, however with the new recruits he may. I never expected that goal output, from Nacho,  but did expect him to thrive in this system so hope he can become more involved on the assist front.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

I have huge expectations now. We have run out of excuses for him not performing. If he nails it, I will be the first to say I was wrong about him. 

Was not about expectations for the individual (more about the club and it’s way of operating), but now he is staying really hope he can become the main man with regard to assists and some goals too

• Like 1