Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Kelechi Iheanacho

4 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

oh ok - i should probably just get on with my work rather than flip flopping threads. A few weeks ago there was a Nacho thread that disappeared where an ITK posted something very close to what you wrote here. 

This is what I was referring to. Maresca has never said the claim explicitly.

6 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

I've read that several times and I can't see the bit where Maresca says Iheanacho wouldn't be offered a new contract unless he ups his work rate. In fact it sounds more like he's already been offered a new contract but has yet to sign it.

He probably can’t be arsed! 

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Rudkin visited me in my sleep and told me. 

Ah interesting. Rudkin was supposed to visit me in my dream to give details about Kels revised contract offer. He never turned up.  I ended up dancing with Maya Jama around a pool. Makes you think.

Just now, James_lcfc said:

Be very surprised if he signs a new deal.

Yet another one we lose on free. Great stuff.

Never know, but I don’t see it. 

Nacho has to deliver now. If he is the number 1 we need to see significant improvement in his pressing and decision making. Be nice for the ball not to be bouncing off him. Should be no distractions from now until Afcon.  

10 minutes ago, foxpleasure said:

He might if he sees that Enzo rates him and picks him as first choice

I’d still be surprised.

He’s been here a while now so it’s probably time for a change a and a nice little signing on bonus.

We’ve likely missed the boat in getting a fee now. Hopefully I’m wrong though.

• Like 1

I know some on here would have preferred the £12-15million for him now, but I am pretty chuffed he has stayed, and I suspect a number of our rivals in the Championship are gutted he stayed too. 

Proof will be in the pudding of course and if he doesn't make a big contribution to our Promotion push, then I will be the first to admit I was wrong. 

• Like 2