Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Yunus Akgün Officially Signs!

23 hours ago, Collymore said:

I'm a little concerned he seems to speak no English and we don't have any other Turkish players in the squad. 

No Turkish around the  more English himself , he will be mandatory forcing  himself  to more understanding and have to say in English. He should know basic fundemental English Football terms and words because he has been playing with important foreigner players İcardi, Mertens and while coach saying tactics in English he also heard it. English pronounciation more difficult to understand because many words are not the same and  so fast, swallowed saying (like the every country did) ,   but when he doesn't understand he should ask  the meaning of it ,   should not be shy to ask and talk.. he seems  he is not shy and introverted.  

11 hours ago, Drink Water said:

Why do we call him Dolphin?

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

His first name means dolphin in Turkish. 

Stop messing around. 

He was caught in an uncompromising position with a porpoise at a Turkish sea park. Anyway, to cut a long story short, someone shouted "hey look what that man is doing with the dolphin" when in fact it was a porpoise so that's where the nickname came from.

1 hour ago, Collymore said:

Stop messing around. 

He was caught in an uncompromising position with a porpoise at a Turkish sea park. Anyway, to cut a long story short, someone shouted "hey look what that man is doing with the dolphin" when in fact it was a porpoise so that's where the nickname came from.

Bit early to be drinking pal 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Spark_Pluggs said:

Assumed it was cause he always took a dive :D

Actually this name is a religious oriented name. In the religious book,  it is told  and believed that Prophet Junus (Jonah) was swallowed by a big fish (that is beleieved dolphin ) and lived in the belly of that  fish for a while and got rid of this situation by praying to the God. Propably that was supposed to be Dolphine  and than they called Dolphine as Yunus in Turkey . Because the biggest fish known is dolphine , no whales in Mediterranian and Black sea .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Delphine said:

Let me trying my best mate. If we want to understand hım have to look at this seasons. 20-21 season when he was at the Adana Demirspor on loan they were ın second devision of the League. He have made 32 Apperances 15 of them were first 15 and have scored 7 goals and they have reached the first devision(Turkish Super league) that season. After his Brillant performance Demirspor's president have requested one More season on loan. Then he has scored 9 goals ın Super League. And I have to admit he was a beast when he was playing aganist us lol. Anyway while he were having his best season Galatasaray on opposite. We were so bad that we have finished 13th the season. After that for 22-23 season we have made chairman changes, new couch, new transfers... And we have get back Yunus with big hopes. In here we have a weird rule on the pitch. You have to olay with 3 Turkish players. So we have tried to use Yunus on the right wing ın the beginning but the team werent intact ın those days. Almost all of the team were different and the results werent good. We had been winning but with the last minutes goals 1-0.The fans werent delightfull at all and Yunus one of the worsts.We had tried to give hım chances but with plus Rashica's performance rising he had to pass the kıt to Rashica and become an bench player. For me the reason of this Yunus couldnt endure somethings. The fans had high expectations after the horrible season even some of them had thought this kid will save us even the team isnt good. And dont forget he is one of the products of the GS Academy. He had an kind of 'being an good son' problem. I mean he had a some Kind of ınner war. I am the son of this club but cannot do anything for the club. I think I have made a little confision with my words but my point is he is really skillfull and talented he just couldnt do 'working ın the family business' and I think he have realised that so he has decided to leave the club behind. He could have just sitting on the bench and enjoy being the UCL with us but he wants to play. He wants to show real Yunus. I think some of the Leicester fans have watched last Molde game which he was really  good. He have even made an asist to Icardi. If I say the main reason is he was not our player anymore that match. He had signed with Leicester already and ıt was a Relief for hım. No need to think about fans complaining about hım or doesn't matter what he play. He is gone and he has Display an little fragment of his potantial. 

IMG_20230829_120226.jpg

Thanks for your detailed reply along with the Video. He looks a really skilled and talented boy and I can see him being a big Fans favorite here when he gets settled in.

1 hour ago, Clever Fox said:

Thanks for your detailed reply along with the Video. He looks a really skilled and talented boy and I can see him being a big Fans favorite here when he gets settled in.

I hope so. I would love to watch your match for his debut but we have an UCL Play-off match at the same time.

• Like 1