Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Yunus Akgün Officially Signs!

9 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Probably not, but I’m trying to say it would be better to have someone who can use their right foot more in that position. Inverted wingers are fine, but they’re so one sided, with their reluctance to use their right foot. Yes unfortunately Brexit is a thing, but Thatcher predates my birth thankfully. 

This is a very appropriate and positive criticism, yes, he may not be the player you want, I respect that, it is always right to state his shortcomings clearly. In fact, it would be good for the player if we explain clearly what we want. This will help him develop himself. On the other hand, it would be better not to confuse sports with politics and the President of Turkey. As a Turk, I do not find it right to talk about the President of England. Only English citizens of the country have this right. So actually Thatcher or Brexit are issues that I shouldn't be involved in and apologize of my unnecessary comments. Akgün nedds a little bit support at his beginning of his new club. That is a liitle bit arly to hang him on.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Naat said:

This is a very appropriate and positive criticism, yes, he may not be the player you want, I respect that, it is always right to state his shortcomings clearly. In fact, it would be good for the player if we explain clearly what we want. This will help him develop himself. On the other hand, it would be better not to confuse sports with politics and the President of Turkey. As a Turk, I do not find it right to talk about the President of England. Only English citizens of the country have this right. So actually Thatcher or Brexit are issues that I shouldn't be involved in and apologize of my unnecessary comments. Akgün nedds a little bit support at his beginning of his new club. That is a liitle bit arly to hang him on.

For the point I am very happy for anyone to criticise this country's governments. I apologise if this is not something you think is appropriate, it was only meant to amplify my point!

1 hour ago, Naat said:

Good thing you're not a manager bro. If you were, the club wouldn't need a blender.

I am sorry the other poster said another Turkish fraud. That is pretty offensive to say that about a whole race of people. Unfornately some people from Leicester make nasty comments like that sometimes. Thank you for your input. Please keep posting.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Defensively he was very good, he tracked back well but going forward he looked scared to take anyone on. It was night and day between him and Abdul/Mavi

After the quietness of RAMS Park Galatasaray,  he was probably put off by the cauldron of noise that is the King Power! 🤣

Home debut, big occasion for him and probably didn't want to let himself down. Let him settle in and get used to everything. I think Caglar struggled when he first got here for a number reasons including language. It may be quite a culture shock for the lad too. Long way from home, big chance, got to be daunting I wonder what if anything the club do to address such issues? I wonder if we have any Turkish supporters?

14 hours ago, 1972 Fox said:

PL quality players are always going to be taken away by PL clubs after a team is relegated.

Wake up and smell the coffee man. lol

Got strong tea and then a pitcher of ice water to pour over my head.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, volpeazzurro said:

After the quietness of RAMS Park Galatasaray,  he was probably put off by the cauldron of noise that is the King Power! 🤣

Home debut, big occasion for him and probably didn't want to let himself down. Let him settle in and get used to everything. I think Caglar struggled when he first got here for a number reasons including language. It may be quite a culture shock for the lad too. Long way from home, big chance, got to be daunting I wonder what if anything the club do to address such issues? I wonder if we have any Turkish supporters?

King power was so quiet that he was sleeping

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Some of you don't deserve a football club. 

Fvck me. Why should any of these guys bother playing "for" you? I hate what a lot of this fanbase has become. 

Just fvck off back to supporting United or whatever you did before we won the league. 

I thought he was ok to be honest. Didn't do much to massively impress but a steady debut. Tracked back a few times, especially one moment later in the first half which nullified an attack. Something you didn't see Barnes do much.  He's an option for sure as its clear Enzo will be looking to rotate the wingers a lot.

• Like 2

I honestly hate most of our fans. From screaming 'kick it up' or get it forward every two seconds to now condemning a player after 55 minutes. We can clearly see from the other results yesterday that being big favourites doesn't mean we will win every week. Leeds, Southampton, Norwich had worse results than us. Strap in for a long hard season, we were never going to win with late goals every week.