Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Tom Cannon

1 minute ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Make no mistake this lad is very good, scored goals in a PNE team that weren’t really blessed with creativity or attacking intent. For me looks a similar prospect to Archer I am genuinely excited of this happens. 

Yes it will definitely blow this page up if this story explodes. 

• Haha 1

A pirate at sea has a peg leg, a hook for a hand and an eye patch.

One of his companions ask how he lost his leg. He answers, "A cannonball." Then his companion asks how he lost his hand. He answers, "A sword." When the companion asks how he lost his eye, the man says, "A spray of the sea."
It was his first day with the hook.

12 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

This guy is rapid 

Just seen him walking down the hall

. . Faster than a cannonball . . . . . 

Lots of Oasis 👍

KDH - Wonderwall 

Cesare Casadei - Half a world away/some might say/stand by me.

Don't look Preat in anger.

Toniiiiight I'm a Harry Soutaaar.

Don't do drugs,kids😆

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Make no mistake this lad is very good, scored goals in a PNE team that weren’t really blessed with creativity or attacking intent. For me looks a similar prospect to Archer I am genuinely excited of this happens. 

Archer has gone now.

Time to move on to other targets 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kent-Fox said:

I was thinking this was nacho replacment

Oh then I agree with you, but I doubt we would sell Nacho and only bring in Cannon. 

I suspect this is a replacement for Daka. We need 3 strikers and I think we will end up with Nacho, Vardy and Cannon. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

My dead gran could replace Daka. This guy scored for fun last season in the Championship after Christmas. 

Wouldn't exactly say he scored for fun. He bagged 8 in 20 games, 7 of which came against the bottom 6 sides, with the other against 10th placed Swansea. Not exactly a glowing record. 

He's still learning so may become a great player as he gains more experience, however I'm just not sure we should be the one's taking that risk given what's at stake this season, nor is it particularly fair to put him under that degree of pressure whilst he's still learning his trade. 

• Like 1