Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Tom Cannon

1 minute ago, Jobyfox said:

It’s strange as you’d think Everton would use him if he’s any good. They’re short of quality strikers and can’t score for toffee :mellow:

They just signed Beto from Udinese, and have Maupay & Calvert-Lewin too.

Not sure if I would be happy with this guy as a replacement for Nacho as our first choice striker

But definitely looks like he would be good to get to replace Daka and compete with Vardy

Looks like it took him around 10 games or so to get settled but once he was he did really well - 8 goals and 1 assist in 13 games

• Like 1

Just now, Jobyfox said:

It’s strange as you’d think Everton would use him if he’s any good. They’re short of quality strikers and can’t score for toffee :mellow:

theyve just spunked £25mil on Beto

also some manager just dont like some players, could be a reason why everton are flogging

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Not sure if I would be happy with this guy as a replacement for Nacho as our first choice striker

But definitely looks like he would be good to get to replace Daka and compete with Vardy

Looks like it took him around 10 games or so to get settled but once he was he did really well - 8 goals and 1 assist in 13 games

Might be a Daka replacement..

16 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

They aren't going to turn to a kid who's only experience is the Championship when you are in trouble.

It would be like us turning to Hirst last season.

Edited by coolhandfox

Asked an Everton fan who is knowledgeable on their academy players quoted “Lots of potential. Did brilliantly for Preston last season. I would like us to keep him but we need the money. £8m would be a steal, I thought Norwich were leading the race for him. You can have Iwobi for the same money…”

I politely declined the offer of Iwobi lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

Whilst this is true, I can’t think of too many relegation threatened clubs who have pinned their survival hopes on an academy player.

Cannon could be the one pushing for the move.