Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Tom Cannon

41 minutes ago, Lcfcokay said:

We are a championship club, signing one of the most inform strikers after Christmas in the championship last season. Who do you want us to sign?  People forget we are in the championship 😂😂

I’ve not forgotten that for one moment! But I’d never heard of him before tonight. It’d be fair to admit I probably watched no more than half a dozen championship games last season, which might explain my ignorance?

Just now, Steve Earle said:

I’ve not forgotten that for one moment! But I’d never heard of him before tonight. It’d be fair to admit I probably watched no more than half a dozen championship games last season, which might explain my ignorance?

Fair enough haha. As long as he’s replacing Daka not nacho I’m happy. 8 goal in his last 12 games of the season. First professional season. Think it’s a good signing tbf 

• Like 1

Guest Sideshow Faes
8 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

This guy is rapid 

Just seen him walking down the hall

. . Faster than a cannonball . . . . . 

The worst yet 

20 minutes ago, ian__marshall said:

Surely this has to be one for the development squad. If he's expected to come in and replace one of Daka or Iheanacho that's a big ask of someone of such limited experience. 

My dead gran could replace Daka. This guy scored for fun last season in the Championship after Christmas.