Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Ideas for Mark..

Just wondered if it would be worth having a thread where people can make suggestion that Mark can consider or ignore at his discretion.

Ill start with one

@Mark have you ever thought about having some sort of Foxestalk Marketplace? Where people can buy and sell items to each other. There'd be some rules of what can be sold, of course and it might  take some time to set up, but once its up and running it should be fairly straightforward.... Maybe do a 1% processing fee to help raise money for Foxestalk? 

It would probably be helpful to know where to go if you want to sell something and if im looking for some old shirts it would be nice for me to know where to look too..

Just an idea..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RoboFox said:

A raffle once a year where one lucky normal member wins the opportunity to attend one of the gatherings of the FoxesTalk Inner Circle. 

They get an all expenses paid trip to Mark's isolated hillside mansion where they'll be invited to don the blue robes and sit around the mysterious round table to listen in on one of their secretive meetings.

During which the normal member will get to experience how the Inner Circle influence which opinions are popular, which members need to take the L, which threads get hot, and who will get all the rep points. 

:rolleyes:

All you need to do is give Mark a packet of Maltesers to get it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RoboFox said:

A raffle once a year where one lucky normal member wins the opportunity to attend one of the gatherings of the FoxesTalk Inner Circle. 

They get an all expenses paid trip to Mark's isolated hillside mansion where they'll be invited to don the blue robes and sit around the mysterious round table to listen in on one of their secretive meetings.

During which the normal member will get to experience how the Inner Circle influence which opinions are popular, which members need to take the L, which threads get hot, and who will get all the rep points. 

If @Mark doesn't live in an undersea volcano, I'll... I'll... I'll... well, I'll fold my arms and go 'tut'.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/01/2024 at 06:13, ozleicester said:

How about Mark sets up a random name change tool... where, once every six months everyone just gets handed someone elses username to use from that point on lol 

Anything to get out of a news thread ban, eh?

• Haha 4

On 04/01/2024 at 21:44, Mike Oxlong said:

To thank Mark for providing this excellent forum over many years we could chip in to by him a (half) match worn Praet shirt 

Surely he’d prefer the Danny Ward shirt? 

• 3 weeks later...

Was there an opposition and referee score option on the match ratings thread back in the day or am I imagining it? It would be good to bring back, more for the opposition rating than anything else.

• Like 1

On 13/12/2023 at 17:00, RoboFox said:

*The People's Hero* enters the chat*

For some reason I can't tag him

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ajthefox said:

*The People's Hero* enters the chat*

For some reason I can't tag him

Might been banned?..

-

Sometimes wonder how much it costs to run this forum annually and how much gets donated in the same period.

Edited by Wymsey