Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Boubakary Soumare

2 minutes ago, OatcakeFox said:

Just like Dennis Praet’s defence splitting pass against Brentford, Soumare’s shot hitting the bar against Spartak Moscow is all I can recall in his tenure as a Leicester player. 
It’s nowhere near enough.

His run past about 3 or 4 Man City players in the Community Shield win that got me excited. 

Talented athlete, but he was far too lethargic during his time here to be given any credit.

3 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

starting for sevilla tonight 

Booked on 50, dragged off at 55 and 2-0 down.

Eventually lost 2-3. Neither goal had much to do with him though tbf.

Edited by JimJams

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Solihullfox said:

Soumare not even in squad for Sevilla last night in their 5-1 defeat away at Girona. 

He may be injured or if we are incredibly lucky then he may be being sold to someone

Suspended.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Solihullfox said:

Soumare not even in squad for Sevilla last night in their 5-1 defeat away at Girona. 

He may be injured or if we are incredibly lucky then he may be being sold to someone

Or we've recalled him to cover our midfield concerns....:ph34r:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Solihullfox said:

image.png.c639e80bef972ffd896124c3ead81a0c.png

1 hour ago, Heskey2011 said:

He's actually been doing well at Seville in a rubbish side. Starting most matches in center mid. The old manager picked him and the new one has as well. It's why there's interest from Italy.

Screenshot2024-01-22at13_49_39.thumb.png.f140e57e01b9624666bf0e15d78afa1b.png

Seems mediocre to me

3 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Screenshot2024-01-22at13_49_39.thumb.png.f140e57e01b9624666bf0e15d78afa1b.png

Seems mediocre to me

They are one place above the relegation zone so those scores are quite good for a team staring relegation in the face...

40 minutes ago, MPH said:

They are one place above the relegation zone so those scores are quite good for a team staring relegation in the face...

Tbf he's got experience of it

• Haha 1