Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

9 games left

3 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Hull, Coventry and Norwich all away is definitely a tricky run of away games. 

We have Saints, WBA and Norwich all at home though and I’m not sure I back us in home games right now lol 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

Well we don’t. 

The most points Ipswich can get is 105. 8 wins takes us to 106. 8 wins guarantees promotion.

Ipswich won’t win 9 games. We won’t need 8 wins.

How many points for the title though who knows. 

Agree. 7 wins at the most I think….

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Hull, Coventry and Norwich all away is definitely a tricky run of away games. 

Yeah, Southampton as well plus Watford and Boro on their day can be difficult, Blackburn away they need points

1 hour ago, cruzFOX said:

I don’t want us to drop our standards 

the players should all be fighting to stay on top. No sloppy seconds. Leeds will bottle it at some point. They are starting to get cocky and that will bite them in the ass. 
just wait and see. As long we keep doing the job and not lose. Need to win some games now. Today would have been nice but hull are good and tough. Our style of play needs to be played at high tempo but players are tired and so the system is vulnerable. Farce getting robbed early on is the perfect example of tiredness and complacency. 

Promotion is all that counts. I think we beat Bristol, Norwich, Brum, Millwall, Plymouth, Preston and Blackburn. I think its highly likely Leeds win it but i don't care. I would be shocked if Ipswich did enough to get 2nd.

1 minute ago, john ridley said:

So when play Bristol  city after a nice break to refresh and recharge and we play the same as we've been doing lately who's to blame 

We’ve played badly once in this poor run of results we’ve been on…. 

• Like 4

Just now, Chelmofox said:

Promotion is all that counts. I think we beat Bristol, Norwich, Brum, Millwall, Plymouth, Preston and Blackburn. I think its highly likely Leeds win it but i don't care. I would be shocked if Ipswich did enough to get 2nd.

That would have us on 103 and you fancy Leeds to beat that?

1 minute ago, Bert said:

We’ve played badly once in this poor run of results we’ve been on…. 

I would say Sunderland was the worst and we won that!

Just now, Number 6 said:

That would have us on 103 and you fancy Leeds to beat that?

Leeds are the best team the division has ever seen. 

Joking aside, i'm just presuming they win all their remaining games.  

3 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Leeds will lose at some point. I don’t know all their fixtures but they’ve still got Hull to play. Millwall won’t roll over at Elland Road next week like a lot of teams have down, they will be up for it.

• Like 2

Just now, Chelmofox said:

Leeds are the best team the division has ever seen. 

Joking aside, i'm just presuming they win all their remaining games.  

Would be an astonishing run of form in 2024 that would see them match Reading's points total. Fair play if they do it, but I don't see it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Leeds will lose at some point. I don’t know all their fixtures but they’ve still got Hull to play. Millwall won’t roll over at Elland Road next week like a lot of teams have down, they will be up for it.

I've clearly over egged the games i think we will win. Likely 2 of those will be draws (i think Plymouth and Norwich are the 2 banaskins i listed). Quietly confident we finish stronger than we are currently doing.

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Like 3

I think 100 points wins the league. As good as the top 4 have been, we're now at the business end of the season and slip ups will happen. There's a reason not many teams get above that 100 mark.

The Ipswich result today was very pleasing. They’ve got some difficult games coming up. Saints, Norwich etc. 

Saints the same. 

Concentrate on getting the top 2. I’m not overly concerned about the title. It be nice to win it but being promoted is all that matters.

Leeds do look like they’re in a zone and we need them snapped out of it!

Edited by Mickyblueeyes
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1