Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

9 games left

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

Draw at Plymouth and Preston, lose at home to Southampton and win the rest is my guess which would give us 102 points. If we get 100+ points and don't get automatics, we may as well call it a day and take our ball home 🤣

we could have got 110 points, but Enzo had to go home for his tea..

On 10/03/2024 at 03:26, Lionator said:

I think a lot of the players just need a break. Thinking KDH and Winks in particular. 

We just need to try to attack more and be more adventurous. We are playing in the Championship not the Premier League. Throw ultra caution and risk minimisation to the wind and watch us grow in confidence.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

We just need to try to attack more and be more adventurous. We are playing in the Championship not the Premier League. Throw ultra caution and risk minimisation to the wind and watch us grow in confidence.

This style is ironically called high risk high reward too. It's not been showing either recently. 

Need to get back to winning at home. It's been our fantastic first half of the season and a great away record which has kept us too. Norwich Soton and West Brom will make me start chewing my fingers because my fingernails will be long gone. 

Guest leatherhead32
On 09/03/2024 at 19:06, lcfcfoz said:

9 to go, still in a great position, toughest away game left done today, enjoy the fa cup ride now. We're gonna be fine, we will win at least 6 out of the last 9, 5 at home to play. Enjoy the cup now guys and break until Easter.

yeah good good post and attitude :scarf: fair play to yer

1 hour ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

If we do something like W5 D3 L1, we'd finish on 100 points

If Leeds, Ipswich and Southampton win all their games and draw the fixtures when we all play each other that'd have a final standing of:

Leeds 104

Ipswich 103

Leicester 100

Southampton 97

Then factor in the chances of all 3 of them getting 'maximum' points...

can see all 3 dropping points tbf; Leeds and Ipswich havent been playing great(according to some on here they have)neither have southampton tbf

Norwich face ipswich on the 6th april, i think if they had a choice of beating us or Ipswich, think it would be Ippy,

its at Carrow Road too,

From opta 

Leeds United gained ground on league-leaders Leicester City this weekend after the Foxes could only draw at Hull City on Saturday.

It could have been worse for Enzo Maresca’s side, with Leicester twice going behind before Jamie Vardy fired home an equaliser on both occasions.

Leicester are still odds-on for automatic promotion from the Championship at 91.6%, but they can have Cardiff City to thank for their chances staying as high – the Welsh club defeating Ipswich Town 2-1 with two goals in added time during Saturday’s early kick off.

A run of four points won in five Championship games has seen Leicester’s chance of winning the title fall to 64.8%, however. The gap at the top is now just three points with nine games remaining.

Heading into their final game of 2023, Leicester were being given a 91.3% chance of winning the Championship title. Since the turn of the year, however, they have won 20 points from 12 games – the seventh most in the league over that period.

Conversely, Leeds’ form has been exceptional in 2024. They’ve won 34 of a possible 36 points (W11 D1), 10 points more than any other team in the competition in that time.

After this weekend, Leeds are projected to finish inside the top two 75.6% of the time – that chance was just 21.6% on 29 December. Back then, they only had a 1.5% chance of winning the Championship title, but that has now risen to 28.6%.

Ipswich’s defeat on Saturday in Cardiff has seen their automatic promotion chances drop to 25.5% after being up at 49.4% before the weekend.

It looks set to be the play-offs only for Southampton, despite their weekend win over Sunderland and game in hand on their promotion rivals. Across the 10,000 current simulations by the Opta supercomputer, they finish between third and sixth 92.7% of the time.

As it stands, their most likely opponents in the play-offs will be Ipswich, West Brom and Coventry City.

Think we're on a downward spiral and a lot hinges on Ndidi making a miraculous return to form after being out for so long.

We blew our comfortable lead like a fat kid spending all his money in the sweet shop.

Still enough games for twists and turns just hope we have the b0llocks mentally and physically.

4 hours ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

If we do something like W5 D3 L1, we'd finish on 100 points

If Leeds, Ipswich and Southampton win all their games and draw the fixtures when we all play each other that'd have a final standing of:

Leeds 104

Ipswich 103

Leicester 100

Southampton 97

Then factor in the chances of all 3 of them getting 'maximum' points...

As Southampton play all the other three it will be impossible for them all to win all their games

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Leicester City that lol

Win 6 games of the 9 and I think we'll be promoted. Maybe 5 and a couple of draws.

Just win 6 out of 9😂😂...easy peesy!!

.. we've won 1 from our last 5!!

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

With Ricardo and N'Didi back I'll be a lot more confident.

Will Praet will be back too?  :ph34r:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, The Doctor said:

Ndidi. It's been 7 years and it's 5 letters long, how do people still spell it wrong 

N’Did I did. You forgot a full stop after wrong, it’s been thousands of years and it’s one dot, how do people still get it wrong.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal