Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Millwall A . Tuesday.

14 minutes ago, Trevor Benj said:

So windy here, could suit them and make it a bit scrappy. 

In that case put Souttar up top with Albrighton at RW.

• Like 1

I bet they do that REALLY annoying thing where they make loads of ridiculous noise to TRY and put the opposition off. I know this sounds ridiculous BUT you will know when the home fans do it. 😂 

1 hour ago, Clarkey123 said:

Any away pubs for this one lads and gals? 

Hit up the micro breweries on the Bermondsey Beer Mile

*Disclaimer - I accept no responsibility for any physical damage :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

I bet they do that REALLY annoying thing where they make loads of ridiculous noise to TRY and put the opposition off. I know this sounds ridiculous BUT you will know when the home fans do it. 😂 

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Milwall fans when I watched their home game this season did this weird thing where they ALL started making weird noises 

Was working by London bridge today. Had to head off home and only saw a few Leicester scarfs about (had this romantic vision of thousands surrounding The Shard). Bumped into some Millwall scroats heading to the tube, walking around like they were packing 7 ft long dongs in their Burberry gear. Destroy these and send them packing to League 1 please.

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

Was working by London bridge today. Had to head off home and only saw a few Leicester scarfs about. Bumped into some Millwall scroats heading to the tube, walking around like they were packing 7 ft long dongs in their Burberry gear. Destroy these and send them packing to League 1 please.

I bet they were effing and blinding. 

6 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

You mean that Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllll thing?

Just like the cup game there's gonna be half a dozen bell ends doing helicopter impressions and numerous clowns in Stone Island gear looking like Football Factory extras. It's a throwback ground and not in the Turf Moor way. I will say though, anyone following the police advice route to the ground is braver than me. Roman Centurions wouldn't take their garrison through Surrey Quays on a Tuesday night 😂

Screenshot_20240408-144027-588.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Was working by London bridge today. Had to head off home and only saw a few Leicester scarfs about (had this romantic vision of thousands surrounding The Shard). Bumped into some Millwall scroats heading to the tube, walking around like they were packing 7 ft long dongs in their Burberry gear. Destroy these and send them packing to League 1 please.

I'd actually like to see them in the premier league as they are a bit anti establishment and dont fit into the sanitised EPL 'brand'

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I'd actually like to see them in the premier league as they are a bit anti establishment and dont fit into the sanitised EPL 'brand'

They wouldn't half boil some piss when playing Scousers of both colours. If Liverpool and Everton think they hate us...

44 minutes ago, iancognito said:

You mean that Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllll thing?

Just like the cup game there's gonna be half a dozen bell ends doing helicopter impressions and numerous clowns in Stone Island gear looking like Football Factory extras. It's a throwback ground and not in the Turf Moor way. I will say though, anyone following the police advice route to the ground is braver than me. Roman Centurions wouldn't take their garrison through Surrey Quays on a Tuesday night 😂

Screenshot_20240408-144027-588.png

Like cutting through St Matthews no probs:)

As Yunus is a little fella, I hope Enzo has told him to go down like a shot deer if the Millwall lads get a bit too physical.

15 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

As Yunus is a little fella, I hope Enzo has told him to go down like a shot deer if the Millwall lads get a bit too physical.

I think that'll work well in the Premier League. Not so much down here in the Champ though. Ref will probably put a foot in himself.

• Haha 1