Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Millwall A . Tuesday.

5 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

We are now in a 5/6 game mini tournament. No resting of players. They should be now at peak fitness, have momentum and confidence from two recent wins. Run them into the ground if necessary and they can then get the flip-flops on. No let up now. 

He's already said he's going to have to rotate. Ricardo and Ndidi are the only 2 we need to be majorly careful with IMO.

• Like 1

Did anybody watch the Millwall Huddersfield game?

It appeared more like Millwall players were trying to physically injure and also get the Huddersfield players sent off more than play football... we need to be prepared for this approach.

21 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's a huge dilemma isn't it. 

Can’t look away that from the fact we’ve won both games since he’s returned to the starting line up. I think we’ll win every game he starts between now and the end of the season. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

We are now in a 5/6 game mini tournament. No resting of players. They should be now at peak fitness, have momentum and confidence from two recent wins. Run them into the ground if necessary and they can then get the flip-flops on. No let up now. 

Possibly start with the best 11 with the intention of giving Ricky and Wilf 60 minutes only 

51 minutes ago, Nick said:

Did anybody watch the Millwall Huddersfield game?

It appeared more like Millwall players were trying to physically injure and also get the Huddersfield players sent off more than play football... we need to be prepared for this approach.

Well, it is Millwall, so... :P

4 hours ago, TrentFox said:

Totally get the point you’re making. But for me, we are down to the wire, now. If we win the next two - and against lowly clubs in the league standings we must have a great chance of doing so - we are in a great place. If we drop points or lose these two, the pressure would be extreme. Don’t let that build or happen. We do that by putting the points on the board ASAP. This is the moment. This is what we pay those obscene wages for. Unless someone is on the brink of breaking down, they play at Millwall and Plymouth. 

That is fair.  I just think there's not a big drop off in some of the key areas we'd rotate. If there's not a sizable difference between the players (for example LB, striker, etc.) then why not just play the fresher guy?

7 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

Do we? Lacking in key areas for me (inverted, attack midfield). Lots of Goalkeepers and out of favour strikers though.

I mean, yes we can't change the full starting 11. But if you look at our bench, we have 4-5 guys on any particular match that would start for the opposition. I think that's how much rotation I would expect given the fixture congestion. Anything less and you're just saying you don't trust your squad.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Adster said:

Will be the easiest, most comfortable win of the season, IMO. 

No chance ……Harris has them absolutely digging in at home……stoke away was a walk in the park….take a one nil now fear this is one without the right attitude could be a banana skin

Hermansen

Justin Coady Vestergaard Doyle

Winks Ndidi

Yunus          KDH            Mavididi

Vardy

Albrighton, Ricardo, Hamza, Cannon off the bench

Characters needed for this game. No soft bollucks Daka tripping over his own feet

Edited by South Shire Fox