Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Millwall A . Tuesday.

4 minutes ago, Holly B said:

It might not just be 6 games though

You have to attack the next 6 as if they are the last games though. Would had to be rotating now because there could be 9 games.

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

You have to attack the next 6 as if they are the last games though. Would had to be rotating now because there could be 9 games.

That is what Enzo said in his interviews.

Win tonight by any means necessary.. even with changes we should have enough. Same again Friday.

Fancy Ipswich to struggle against Watford this week and boro at the weekend.. so get 6 points and we could be about there 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kasey Keller said:

Its live  on sky sports action channel- whatever that is 😂 

Is this. Red button job again?  Doesn’t work on virgin (media before any smart jokes come in)

2 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

Not as dangerous as swimming with sharks or crossing the road when there’s a car coming.

Well if you do it really really quickly and no one notices then you should be fine :) 

3 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Is this. Red button job again?  Doesn’t work on virgin (media before any smart jokes come in)

Yea. It's like their streaming channels. Assume you don't use skysports through now tv then? 

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

Considering we have a game on Friday. be prepared for Riccy P to be rested for this game and be on the bench..

I reckon JJ, Coady and Hamza come in for riccy, jannik and Doyle

Then either praet or yunus in for wilf.. maybe both if he rests one of the wingers... and kelechi or vardy in for daka.

I'd feel more comfortable if he used riccy in the 8 if he rests Wilf.. then give riccy friday off.. don't fancy both of them out.. but wilf looked battered saturday

4 minutes ago, Simonb said:

Yea. It's like their streaming channels. Assume you don't use skysports through now tv then? 

Do you know if Sky Action is available on the Now TV day pass? I've been burnt before by purchasing a pass only to find that the game I want to watch isn't available...

2 minutes ago, Simonb said:

I reckon JJ, Coady and Hamza come in for riccy, jannik and Doyle

Then either praet or yunus in for wilf.. maybe both if he rests one of the wingers... and kelechi or vardy in for daka.

I'd feel more comfortable if he used riccy in the 8 if he rests Wilf.. then give riccy friday off.. don't fancy both of them out.. but wilf looked battered saturday

Hamza for Riccy and Yunus for Wilf would be my guess... 

If you take Riccy out, you need to add a bit more of a technical element to the equation..

11 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Do you know if Sky Action is available on the Now TV day pass? I've been burnt before by purchasing a pass only to find that the game I want to watch isn't available...

Don't give them your hard earned. It'll only encourage them.

I'm on board with Foxeshub audio as can't get BBC RL on t'internet. I'll be expecting a full and accurate picture to be painted in the match thread :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

if its red button, then it only works on a monthly pass i believe

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, urban fox said:

if its red button, then it only works on a monthly pass i believe

Yes I've learned the hard way that red button games aren't included in a day pass (which is frankly pretty scandalous given the price they charge). I'm just not sure whether Sky Action counts as a red button channel or is included in the day pass package....

Have a feeling this game is going to get very messy. lots of niggly little fouls disrupting the flow, timewasting and all the usual tricks trying to get our players carded. Outward hostility and brain dead racist/homophobic/tragedy chanting from their fans. Quite possibly a few missiles thrown from the crowd at our players/fans too. Don't know who the ref is for this one one but they need to be strong from the outset and keep a lid on things. 

If ever a game needed the old heads, its this one. Despite all the above, a positive start and an early goal will quieten the crowd, who hopefully will turn on their own. If we can do that then i think we will win it comfortably, if not, then it could be a battle.

2 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Yes I've learned the hard way that red button games aren't included in a day pass (which is frankly pretty scandalous given the price they charge). I'm just not sure whether Sky Action counts as a red button channel or is included in the day pass package....

Looking at it again, i think sky action is one of the main package channels, so should be available on a full day pass, whereas the bonus streams (red button) are not but don't take my word for it

• Like 1

Neil Harris is apparently planning to make some changes to ensure his team are more aggressive and  'Millwall-like' against us than they have been in recent games. So if you weren't already expecting them to kick us off the park, you probably should be now...

https://southwarknews.co.uk/sport/football/millwall/neil-harris-leicester-changes/

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Sad 1