Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Millwall A . Tuesday.

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Good post. Very good post

Can see this catching on. Very quickly.

• Haha 3

I think tonight is a game where a fast start is needed more than most. Get an early goal to settle us down, get their fans on their back. 

• Like 4

Want people in the team tonight who can battle and keep calm at the same time. 

Faes to sit it out for me as he is only ever a brain fart from catastrophe. 

Fatawu to maybe do the same for same reason and Patson is miles off it at the min so Vardy to start. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, filbertway said:

I'd start strong and then rotate as needed, rather than start weaker and risk offering up a cheap lead for Millwall to defend

I agree start strong and stay strong throughout. Play on the front foot throughout and none of this sit off and allow teams back into the game bollox!

Ricky, Abdul and Wilf ready to go at a moment’s notice , but …..                        

Mads

Faes    Vesty    Doyle

Hamza Winks

Marc   Yunus    KDH    Mavididi

Vardy

23 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Mads

Faes    Vesty    Doyle

Hamza Winks

Yunus  Praet    KDH    Mavididi

Vardy

Think Enzo would look at this instead because he does have a soft spot for Praet.

Also not sure why Hamza gets the inverted role instead of Justin. I do have issues with Justin but better to have him dropping into midfield with Winks than Hamza needing to learn defensive instincts which he's shown a couple of times recently he doesn't have

35 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Mads

Faes    Vesty    Doyle

Hamza Winks

Marc   Yunus    KDH    Mavididi

Vardy

I would rather play with 10 men from start then play Hamza he is a close 2nd in uselessness to junior Lewis  

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Yet required. Very required.

In 2 minds. Do you strong as much as possible and try and front load as may points as possible. I think we do drop points if we rotate.

Part of me would sooner go all out to win the next 3 and hope points dropped elsewhere. 

Its why i would be no good at this sort of thing.

8 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

Not dangerous with 6 games to go. If possible you don't want to upset what's working for this final run in!

Ricky P/Ndidi missing 5 games because pick up an injury is a bigger risk for me.

I guess we all have to trust Enzo/the players know their own bodies and the medical team doing their due diligence.

7 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

In 2 minds. Do you strong as much as possible and try and front load as may points as possible. I think we do drop points if we rotate.

Part of me would sooner go all out to win the next 3 and hope points dropped elsewhere. 

Its why i would be no good at this sort of thing.

I think Enzo will rotate, its only a question of he starts strong and rotates later, or starts weaker and bring the troops on later if required, suspect the latter.

22 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

Not dangerous with 6 games to go. If possible you don't want to upset what's working for this final run in!

It might not just be 6 games though

4 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

May not have resulted in penalties but he gives stupid fouls around the box in dangerous positions every time he plays. 

His tracking of runners is also very questionable. 

He’s a liability 

I'm certainly not anti Hamza and I think he will be useful tonight if it starts getting a bit rough (and most likely will given the previous encounters). However, I do take on board the occasional unnecessary fouls in dangerous positions. Certainly got away with not conceding a very late penalty away at Sunderland.

10 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

I think Enzo will rotate, its only a question of he starts strong and rotates later, or starts weaker and bring the troops on later if required, suspect the latter.

What ive seen of Enzo, is that if things aren't working out in game he is less likely to rotate. 

Quite like the idea of bringing on Riccy, KSH, Fatawu and Vardy on 60 mins. Got to be a horrible prospect for the opposition.