Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Millwall A . Tuesday.

If we dont't score in the first 30 minutes I wouldn't be shocked to see  our possession hit 90% first half. Unless there's a total change of mentality from them, they've been incredibly passive, even at home.

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

First choice XI, get a couple of goals then take people off as needed. 

0-2 Vardy, Fatawu.

Exactly this get a nice 2 goal lead change things up, but maintain the winning run and momentum 

2 hours ago, iancognito said:

Think Enzo would look at this instead because he does have a soft spot for Praet.

Also not sure why Hamza gets the inverted role instead of Justin. I do have issues with Justin but better to have him dropping into midfield with Winks than Hamza needing to learn defensive instincts which he's shown a couple of times recently he doesn't have

I’m sure you will be proved right. 🥴 But Justin on the ball in a passing team is a liability this season. And Yunus and Praet worries me as it’s a soft underbelly against thuggery-based side. Can see us being bullied down that flank with those two. 

Joking aside, don't think there will be any studio coverage, we're the secondary televised game, so it's usually just the same as red button but on the main channel so easier to find.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, FLAN said:

Is this. Red button job again?  Doesn’t work on virgin (media before any smart jokes come in)

Doesn’t even work on my sky box lol   But we are not red button. Sky action 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, irishfoxkev said:

Coverage starts at 7.40 with 7.45 kick off . Loads of time for usual insightful punditry 😂😂

Where the discussion will some how manage to focus on six clubs in the premier league

2 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

Any away pubs for this one lads and gals? 

Christ lol 

Just drink somewhere around London Bridge and then make your way to the ground unless you don't want to come home tonight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

go hell for leather and then look to manage the game from 2 or 3 up. 

That's the movie that is usually listed, but every time I go to watch they are playing something else.

• Haha 3