Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

2024/25 Season Tickets: Renewal Dates & Prices Confirmed

1 minute ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Be good if everyone can hold off renewing for a while. 

There’s no need to do it straight away, let’s show them people are pissed off. 

Direct debit auto renews I believe

• Like 2

Just now, Ginger_Filbert said:

Be good if everyone can hold off renewing for a while. 

There’s no need to do it straight away, let’s show them people are pissed off. 

5th June would be good, around say 16:59! :whistle:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Foxes_Trust said:

It was agreed by the Fans Groups present and the club that the Fans Groups would release an initial statement (contents may not be what the club hoped for) and state nothing further while the clubs board considered the feedback supplied by the Fans Groups at the meeting.

Once the Fans Groups have received answers from the club, the Fans Groups will release more information, what is released is largely dependent upon the decisions now taken by the LCFC board

FairPlay. Gave you guys stick a few months back with the radio silence but have started to publicly tackle issues with the club now. 

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

My guess would be they will then ask what would be reasonable or what solutions would be suitable. 

Hopefully they'll delay it until at least 25/26 and use the time to properly consult with the fans!

Just now, Silva Fox said:

Hopefully they'll delay it until at least 25/26 and use the time to properly consult with the fans!

That would be good. And actually listen to the feedback of the fans, not just go along with their charge because it's been delayed for a year. 

It’s very nice to celebrate a promotion but that promotion should never have been needed.

It’s very easy to forget the £25 charge, the lack of general fan consultation, the global fan bias over core fans, the masterclass in mismanagement of contracts, finances, the awful recruitment etc etc

The players have done their bit, maybe it’s time for the fans to shine now…

1 minute ago, RYM said:

It’s very nice to celebrate a promotion but that promotion should never have been needed.

It’s very easy to forget the £25 charge, the lack of general fan consultation, the global fan bias over core fans, the masterclass in mismanagement of contracts, finances, the awful recruitment etc etc

The players have done their bit, maybe it’s time for the fans to shine now…

Think the recruitment was spot on to get us promoted again. 

On 25/04/2024 at 23:30, Foxes_Trust said:

It was agreed by the Fans Groups present and the club that the Fans Groups would release an initial statement (contents may not be what the club hoped for) and state nothing further while the clubs board considered the feedback supplied by the Fans Groups at the meeting.

Once the Fans Groups have received answers from the club, the Fans Groups will release more information, what is released is largely dependent upon the decisions now taken by the LCFC board

Why do you need the clubs permission for the fans groups to release a statement?

What we need here is a threat of action.  Eg. Picket the fan store.  

8 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Why do you need the clubs permission for the fans groups to release a statement?

It's a negotiation; fan groups raise their issues, raise what's wrong and what needs changing. Club will state their position and whist they're "considering" the options you toe the line. If they came out lambasting the club and saying exactly what was said, chances are the club refuse to meet again.

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

It's a negotiation; fan groups raise their issues, raise what's wrong and what needs changing. Club will state their position and whist they're "considering" the options you toe the line. If they came out lambasting the club and saying exactly what was said, chances are the club refuse to meet again.

I agree... far best to put out the statement they have.

But why require the clubs permission?  Should just tell the ckub... we will update fans we will not make it aggressive while you ponder. 

18 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I agree... far best to put out the statement they have.

But why require the clubs permission?  Should just tell the ckub... we will update fans we will not make it aggressive while you ponder. 

I'm assuming the fact they're going back in for a second meeting this week that things weren't agreed etc and they didn't want half the story going out or something along those lines

Just checked online regarding renewing my season ticket. As a senior citizen I am entitled to a card if I wish.

However applying online does not seem offer me what type of ticket I prefer. Despite the fact that I had a card for this season.

If I continued with my purchase I assume that they will simply make it an NSC ticket, as such I will wait a few days and phone the ticket office for my renewal where I can stress that I require a card.

5 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

Not necessarily to release a statement but to give more details. Right now, while conversations are continuing it wouldn't be beneficial to release everything. Once a final decision is made or a deadline passes, each fan group (or collectively) can decide what to release as a detailed statement. This could come at costs of course so each group assesses how much risk they want to take while trading off comms with wider fanbase.

It's pretty clear the club don't really care about the fans, as much as they might like to pipe on about it. The amount of backlash this has generated without the club holding their hands up and saying, sorry we messed up, decision reversed. Still time though for them to make the right decision.

• Like 1