Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

2024/25 Season Tickets: Renewal Dates & Prices Confirmed

14 minutes ago, kenny said:

I'll do the same later.

Can you post the reply? I assume they are getting inundated and its a stock response?

It was just a generic one to be fair:

Thank you for your email. We appreciate your feedback on this, we will certainly pass it on for you.

Edited by StanSP
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

They will be playing long game. As someone else said, they likely just want rid of the card system which incurs system and staff costs. It’s not just about the cost of the card. None of us know if it’s a cost effective system or a complete nightmare. 

But they can’t really do it now and need more take up on digital. The charge is a way of accelerating. They will probably have a goal of removing cards in 3 years or so. 

If it's a complete nightmare why not incentivise for change.

3 hours ago, Tommy G said:

A complete boycott of kiosk food and drink  - stadum wide, would be brilliant to see - unfortunately our fan base couldn't manage that, the average brit can't go an hour without food or drink. 

I often see this idea and yes anything is better than nothing, but I was always led to believe the food and drink kiosk's were nothing to do with the club, they're are out to tender/sub-contracted by the club, point being I don't think that'd hurt the club or quite make the statement people would hope it would.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2

Just now, purpleronnie said:

Any other country this would cause protests and boycotts, but nothing will happen here.

We have a massively spineless fanbase in a spineless nation. 

Everyone complained about the FAC changes - and immediately all tuned into the Cov game.

So fvcking feeble. 

• Like 3

Does anyone know what happens if I chose an electronic season ticket and wanted to transfer my ticket, but the person I transfer it to is over 65 and doesn’t have a phone that will support it? Presume id need to **** around with the ticket office?

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I often see this idea and yes anything is better than nothing, but I was always led to believe the food and drink kiosk's were nothing to do with the club, they're are out to tender/sub-contracted by the club, point being I don't think that'd hurt the club or quite make the statement people would hope it would.

I think the catering is done with Compass who do loads of clubs.

It’s likely part of that contract will be based on guaranteed attendance figures (Thats why many clubs often report higher attendances than actually there. To protect the catering contracts) so they have the right number of staff and so food isn’t over ordered or wasted etc.

In those contracts it’s not unusual for the club to owe the caterer X If certain sales figures aren’t met.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

Any other country this would cause protests and boycotts, but nothing will happen here.

14 hours ago, Daggers said:

We have a massively spineless fanbase in a spineless nation. 

Everyone complained about the FAC changes - and immediately all tuned into the Cov game.

So fvcking feeble. 

Fully expect to see both of you at the ground tonight trying to buck that trend lol 

56 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

It feels that the club is now run by non football people who have no connection or desire to connect with the community they’re representing. Where it once felt like a family club it now feels cold and uncaring, someone higher up needs to realise this and make changes. I doubt they will.

Because it's no longer LCFC but KPFC and a part of the KP business Empire and it's very visible, look around the stadium tonight.

We're LCFC not KPFC

It's a shame we haven't got it in us as a fan base to turn our backs on the 25th minute for the £25 tax. 

I mean, when 75% of the ground stays behind to clap a relegated team it tells you everything you need to know. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, RYM said:

I’ve made scores of posts on what could be done and will no doubt bore forever more, but our biggest issue as core fans of this club is that the club see “Fan Engagement” as growth by selling XYZ in Asia rather than investing time, effort etc in those already engaged.

That isn’t “fan engagement”, it’s marketing and sales. Fan Engagement should be non-transactional and making fans feel valued.

100%. That's where their real money and value is. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

100%. That's where their real money and value is. 

£500 (plus £25 😵‍💫) x 60/ 70 years x 20,000 fans (minimum) and all you need to do is communicate transparently and make them feel valued.

Maybe I got it all wrong in my time in football but to me it was the easiest job in the world! You just have to understand a fan, the emotional attachment and to listen.

Edited by RYM

15 minutes ago, Ashley said:

It's a shame we haven't got it in us as a fan base to turn our backs on the 25th minute for the £25 tax. 

I mean, when 75% of the ground stays behind to clap a relegated team it tells you everything you need to know. 

I totally get your point,  but turning on fellow fans is not the answer.