Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Official Euro 2024 Sticker Album, Featuring Luke Thomas

To do with rights isn't it? Topps are the official sticker book but Panini have rights to certain players or something so Topps have just filled it out, but sure they could find someone a bit more relevant 😂

Edited by Tommy Fresh

13 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

To do with rights isn't it? Topps are the official sticker book but Panini have rights to certain players or something so Topps have just filled it out, but sure they could find someone a bit more relevant 😂

Apparently so! 

Bonkers that the guy who scores the winning goal in the final might not be in the sticker book, what kind of keepsake is that? Having said that you do get the occasional surprise star emerging in tournaments, Schillaci, Milla, Rossi, Josimar,  maybe 9 other English left backs, OK 29 other English left backs,  will get injuries and Luke will slot home the winning penalty :dunno:

Edited by fazzyfox

10 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

I never knew your name was David.

Moreover, David Martin was famous in the 80s for being Britain’s most wanted for transvestite cat burglaries and gun crimes. 

I’m not going to find @Izzy’s crap dad jokes that funny now we know the truth. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

Moreover, David Martin was famous in the 80s for being Britain’s most wanted for transvestite cat burglaries and gun crimes. 

I’m not going to find @Izzy’s crap dad jokes that funny now we know the truth. 

Did he pick boy cats with pink bowls 😅

3 hours ago, fazzyfox said:

For its collectability for its pure novelty value this sticker must be worth what....10 other swapsies or a Brazil Badge :dunno:  It's like Mark Venus or Simon Morgan featuring in the Mexico '86 album. 

The Brazil shiny in the USA 94 album was the most common sticker. Got excited when I had it in packet 1 before getting it about 30 other times. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Nalis said:

The Brazil shiny in the USA 94 album was the most common sticker. Got excited when I had it in packet 1 before getting it about 30 other times. 

The last sticker album I did was Mexico '86.  My Dad said never again :P 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PhillippaT said:

The last sticker album I did was Mexico '86.  My Dad said never again :P 

For £10-£15 you can pick up a decent glossy World Cup guide magazine or book but instead we’d spend £275 on amassing a 95% complete dog eared album with skewed pictures and a shoebox full of doubles :dunno:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

For £10-£15 you can pick up a decent glossy World Cup guide magazine or book but instead we’d spend £275 on amassing a 95% complete dog eared album with skewed pictures and a shoebox full of doubles :dunno:

I managed to complete it too! Don't ask me how much it cost 😋 (Or what happened to it 😒

• Haha 1