Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Strokes

What will it take for you to keep off Leveins back?

With our next 4 games being as follows

Sheff Wed (A)

Cardiff C (H)

Plymouth (A)

QPR (A)

What is the minimum that you expect to for Leveins position to remain safe at the helm of our club?

I think we should be looking for at LEAST 7 points.

With our next 4 games being as follows

Sheff Wed (A)

Cardiff C (H)

Plymouth (A)

QPR (A)

What is the minimum that you expect to for Leveins position to remain safe at the helm of our club?

I think we should be looking for at LEAST 7 points.

Given that we are 1 point off the relegation zone, I would like to see us at least 6 points off it in 4 games time. Not too much to ask is it??

I reckon 2 wins and 2 draws. If we play to our potential we should not be losing against any of those teams, and for us to stay off Leveins back we need to be playing to our potential.

Wednesday is a must win though...

I'd expect 7-8 points. I really think we need to go on an unbeaten run or atleast follow losses up with a couple of wins.

Are away form is piss poor but it has to be turned around asap, starting with saturday.

Yeah i reckon six points would bw acceptable if they were against Wednesday and Plymouth :thumbup:

We are in a relegation battle, for me we musn't lose against Wednesday or Plymouth, so for me to be happy with Levien

Sheff Wed (A) Atleast a draw

Cardiff C (H) Home Win

Plymouth (A) Atleast a draw

QPR (A) Draw

So I would expect atleat 5 points. I know it's not alot but it will be a dog fight for us plus our league form is very bad especially away, so i'm not hoping for too much, just something to build from!!!

For some fans it would take 6 wins from the next 4 games & even that might not be enough .

Mind you by that time they will be probably booing Matty Fryatt when he comes on as sub on the basis he had failed to score a hat trick so far

:mad:

Obviously it would be nice to pick up 12 points, however the important measure for me is not how many points we get but that we, at the very least maintain our position above the bottom 3 and hopefully increase the gap both points wise and position wise. After all it's no good picking up 5/6 points if one or more teams below us pick up more.

For some fans it would take 6 wins from the next 4 games & even that might not be enough .

Mind you by that time they will be probably booing Matty Fryatt when he comes on as sub on the basis he had failed to score a hat trick so far

I think once you have lost the crowd at Leicester it is very hard to win them back, but that analogy is a tad harsh IMO :rolleyes:

Obvioulsy 4 wins would be amazing but i would be happy with 2 convincing wins that showed we are definatley heading in right direction. I would like to see us beat Sheff Wed more than any of the other teams just because i think it's important that we do not go from the high of the FA cup to a sudden low again. We should really be full of confidence and should take the game to them even though we are away from home!

All four of those teams are certainly beatable especially with the quality we now know we can produce. I just hope it doesn't take a goal-down or a red card to 'spur' us into action!

Practically every fan would like to see 1 simple Championship win, followed a week later by another. They dont seek the crap your on about. My suggestion has been hard enough to deliver this season.

Levein says the arrival of Fryatt will sharpen his forwards but ONLY if he gives them the chance to shine.

And that's the difference between Saturday and Spurs.

He almost cocked it up before half-time with his negativity but from 2-0 down with nothing to lose he got lucky.

But if Wednesday go one or two up they'll batten the hatches and we've been woeful at trying to open em so far this season (and for some ridiculously obvious reasons).

His away instinct to stay firm and pinch a goal is a familiar ploy but it's so easy to stay firm and lose a goal as has happened so often this season because our defenders are not generally good enough to keep clean sheets.

Before December it didn't much matter. But now we've put pressure on ourselves the psychology of it all will work against us unless we're absolutely positive in what we're trying to do for 90 minutes each match.

In my view Levein has never yet started with our strongest team and he won't do so this week because of suspensions. He could well pay dearly for that and it's a pity in a way because by the end of the month he will quite possibly have a team here that could have competed for a top six place.

In fact, with more conviction, he could have done so this season. That's what's so annoying. We don't have a team of lousy players. Just one or two glaring shortcomings that should have been addressed months ago.

Levein needs to win a minimum of six points from four matches in January and to show he knows how to get the best out of people.

Is 6 points enough from those games though? Unless they are both against the teams near us then we probably won't be any better off than we are now - 21st place.

Our next 6 games ideally need to involve 4 wins. An average of 2 points from every game for the next month or so will pull us out of the shit and set us up for a run at a decent finish perhaps even top half.

They are all winnable, Cardiff being a tough one but even that's at home and we beat them away in the Cup, hopefully they'll have lost Jerome by them.

I'd say back to back wins at least once during this period. Forget draws, to get out of this mess that's something we have to start doing, it's only happened once during Levein's reign.

12 - points would be the ideal scenario but the realisitic one for me would be 7 with a draw on saturday a win against Cardiff and Plymouth and a defeat at qpr. My prediction is four points though :(

Archived