Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Stadiums

Munichs stadium looks awesome, have any of you been there? If you have what is it like? Apparently it glows red when there is a bayern game on only or something.

allianz-arena.jpg

Yes, but it doesn't have nothing on our Walkers Stadium. Now that is special !! :thumbup:

...and if your house did that the council would make you turn it off. It just shows - there's one law for rich German football clubs and another for the rest of us

The Mrs has been there and she said it was awesome, this being the bird who doesn't really like footy. They share it with 1860 and it lights up blue when they play, red when Bayern play, and I think it can light up white as well.

Perhaps they prefer to spend more money on their stadiums than on wasting it on mercenary second rate players, I believe their admission prices are less as well.

...and if your house did that the council would make you turn it off. It just shows - there's one law for rich German football clubs and another for the rest of us

Not if you applied for it in planning permission before you built your house and no one complained.

Maybe.

I don't know.

The Mrs has been there and she said it was awesome, this being the bird who doesn't really like footy. They share it with 1860 and it lights up blue when they play, red when Bayern play, and I think it can light up white as well.

I think you could have a rainbow if you wanted!!

Perhaps they prefer to spend more money on their stadiums than on wasting it on mercenary second rate players, I believe their admission prices are less as well.

I wonder if they own it, or whether they have a system al la the Italians who usually get the local council to pay for their stadia.

I wonder if they own it, or whether they have a system al la the Italians who usually get the local council to pay for their stadia.

I think they rent it, same as they did with their previous stadium.

They certainly weren't crippled by the cost of building it themselves... :rolleyes:

this should be a note to Multiplex!!

The Germans using illegal foregin labour can knock that up in about 12 months and it takes them 7 years to finish Wembley!!

I think it is also capable of light shows for when goals are scored and things

Useless fact for you all! all 12 stadiums used in the world cup have a combined total of something like £950 million ish but the new wembley stadium has cost about £750 million and still rising! - cant remember where i read it but wow what a fact if that is true! and i do believe it is

Archived