Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Gerrbrand leaves

Everyone is entitled to have an opinion, you don't have to agree, but there's no need to be so acerbic!

So get of your fvcking high horse :ph34r:;)

I will do when you do . :thumbup:

LCFC OS

Within this write up it mentions Kelly being on a scouting trip. I know this is normal for clubs but for those of us who grasp any chance of a possible transfer it might be interesting?? :whistle:

...desperate I know!! :ph34r:

He's scouting Luton.

I will do when you do . :thumbup:

The only thing I do on horse's is lose money ;)

ACERBIC

Sharp or biting, as in character or expression: “At times, the playwright allows an acerbic tone to pierce through otherwise arid or flowery prose†(Alvin Klein).

Can't wait for him to come back and haunt us in some way, how the likes of mcauley, kenton can be considered as more talented is pretty much a joke. Not many seem to remember how good he was before he got injured, how many clean sheets we got. Then he conceeded the error in the cup against southampton and he was public nemy number 1. Well done Levein et all

The question here is a classic 'what came first'?

What came first:

The defender's desire to leave, or

The other defenders we signed?

Did Gerrbrand want out before we signed Kenton/McAuley or because we signed them?

Until we know that answer, it's ridiculous saying he was pushed out due to one or two high profile blunders (or in the reverse that he just never settled in England at all).

Really.

The only thing I do on horse's is lose money ;)

ACERBIC

Sharp or biting, as in character or expression: “At times, the playwright allows an acerbic tone to pierce through otherwise arid or flowery prose†(Alvin Klein).

Well stop it then.

Can't wait for him to come back and haunt us in some way, how the likes of mcauley, kenton can be considered as more talented is pretty much a joke. Not many seem to remember how good he was before he got injured, how many clean sheets we got. Then he conceeded the error in the cup against southampton and he was public nemy number 1. Well done Levein et all

With Fredrikstad? Getting them in the UEFA Cup is highly unlikely! :P;)

If he actually came back and haunted us, now that would be cool.

Seriously though, he looked like a decent footballer - good luck Paddy G. :thumbup:

Jesus, I never said we would be the new MK Dons, I said we are going the way of Wimbledon before they went to Milton Keynes. Which incidently is the same way as Sheffield Wednesday, Man City and Nottingham Forest went.

No one has been able to give a reasonable arguement as to why I am wrong, perhaps deep down you/they think I might be right but you'd feel dirty admitting it.

:whistle:

But we aren't going the same way, they went down and we haven't... end of story.

I don't think we're going down.

No out of the relms of possabilty though so I wouldn't take that attitude.

to be honest IMO there is about a 0.000001% chance of us going down. no way are we one of the 3 worst clubs in the division.

Archived