Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Simple Survey

Best Overall Player:Ian Huuuuuuuuuuuuume

Worst Player: Josh Low

Weakest Team Position: Midfield

Which Player Would You Sell First: Rab Douglas (About the only one who's worth a bit)

Which Player Would You Buy First: Daniel Sturridge

Can Rob Do The Job: With Help

What Entry Price Would Be Fair On The Turnstile: U16's:£12 Adults: £15

Your Favourite Half Time Snack: Mars Bar & Pepsi

:pinch: Run away and hide!

Best Overall Player: Huuuuuuuuuuuuume

Worst Player: Low

Which Player Would You Sell First: Sylla

Which Player Would You Buy First (please be sensible): Joey Gudjonsson back please

Can Rob Do The Job: Yes.

What Entry Price Would Be Fair On The Turnstile: 18 sovs adult - £15 teens - £10 kiddies + o.a.p's

Your Favourite Half Time Snack: a bag of mccoys salt + vinegar

Best Overall Player: Iain Hume

Worst Player: Douglas

Which Player Would You Sell First: Douglas

Which Player Would You Buy First (please be sensible): Paul McKenna from Preston

Can Rob Do The Job: Yes. I have complete faith in him still

What Entry Price Would Be Fair On The Turnstile: £20 seems about average but no more than that

Your Favourite Half Time Snack: Snickers

Best Overall Player: Hume!

Worst Player: Andy Johnson

Which Player Would You Sell First: Johnson

Which Player Would You Buy First (please be sensible):Billy Sharp

Can Rob Do The Job: Yes, but not often enough

What Entry Price Would Be Fair On The Turnstile: £15

Your Favourite Half Time Snack: Chocolate

I was thinking about the Low problem, do you reckon Fusions would take him on as a waiter?

Obviously, he'd be a bit slow to the table, and if someone was on their way to the toilet he'd be unable to get past...but surely he can carry a tray of food?

I was thinking about the Low problem, do you reckon Fusions would take him on as a waiter?

Obviously, he'd be a bit slow to the table, and if someone was on their way to the toilet he'd be unable to get past...but surely he can carry a tray of food?

:D:D:D

Not at Easter he couldn't.

Anyone ordering Hot Cross buns would wait for ages. :whistle:

Best Overall Player: Gareth Williams

Worst Player: Alan Maybury

Weakest Team Position: Right wing

Which Player Would You Sell First: Alan Maybury

Which Player Would You Buy First (please be sensible): Wouldnt be able to say but it would be a new right winger for starters.

Can Rob Do The Job: Unsure - no previous history to judge him on.

What Entry Price Would Be Fair On The Turnstile: £10

Worst Player: Josh Low - Good crosser of the ball, limited player in general.

Which Player Would You Sell First: Rab Douglas/de Vries

Which Player Would You Buy First (please be sensible): Carlos Edwards

Can Rob Do The Job: Without MM, yes. With MM, unsure.

What Entry Price Would Be Fair On The Turnstile: £15

Your Favourite Half Time Snack: Hot Dog, with a generous helping of tomato sauce.

Worst Player: O'Grady/Douglas

Weakest Team Position: Attacking midfield

Which Player Would You Buy First (please be sensible): creative midfield (no idea)

Can Rob Do The Job: he wont win us promotion

What Entry Price Would Be Fair On The Turnstile: £14

Your Favourite Half Time Snack: dont bother

Worst Player: Hammond(when he has the ball)

Which Player Would You Buy First: Marcus Bent

Can Rob Do The Job: Be a risk to give him monet, but harsh to sack him.

What Entry Price Would Be Fair On The Turnstile: £17

Your Favourite Half Time Snack: Steak and kidney pie

Worst Player: Andy Johnson (What does he actually do? the man can't even be arsed to get a decent haircut!)

Weakest Team Position: Central Midfield, lacking creativity

Which Player Would You Sell First: I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to sign any of the crap ones, except maybe Levein to sign De Vries.

Which Player Would You Buy First (please be sensible): David Jones (If Derby don't nab him first)

Can Rob Do The Job: If the objective is keep us Mid table to slightly below then yes, promotion? Not a chance.

What Entry Price Would Be Fair On The Turnstile: £15-17

Your Favourite Half Time Snack: Chicken Balti Pie

Grant McCann is having another very impressive season at Cheltenham. His contract is up in the summer and he'll be leaving this January for a nominal fee, perhaps £50-100k maximum. We were linked with him last season.

Which Player Would You Buy First (please be sensible): Grant McCann (Cheltenham)

McCann is actually quality.

Everytime I've seen him play he's played well and I'm certain he could cut it at this level.

McCann moved on loan to Barnsley earlier today with a view to a permanent move in January, along with Leon Knight.

:nono::angry:

We missed the boat again..............no worries Ric, he probably wasn't part of RK's plans anyway....he's got some other gems to unearth in Jan!!

We raised an un-expected £100-150k when we played Villa last month, money that we hadn't budgeted to get. Well, nothings happened since then that the money would have to of been spent on, so why couldn't we bring someone in on loan. I hope Kelly challenged the board regarding this, they've always said that any extra revenue would be given to Kelly to strengthen the team. McCann could have been purchased out right for £100k.

We raised an un-expected £100-150k when we played Villa last month, money that we hadn't budgeted to get. Well, nothings happened since then that the money would have to of been spent on, so why couldn't we bring someone in on loan. I hope Kelly challenged the board regarding this, they've always said that any extra revenue would be given to Kelly to strengthen the team. McCann could have been purchased out right for £100k.

I suspect it's gone on covering the shortfall in paid attendances.

What your saying makes sense, what's even worse is that Barnsley have taken McCann on loan, view to a permanant signing, which would have been a major cost saving, and a very cheap deal in the short term!!

Sure Andrew Taylor and Tim Davies didn't fancy a bonus or something?

:ph34r:

I suspect it's gone on covering the shortfall in paid attendances.

This should have been budgeted for anyway. It's only been a month anyway and attendances have been pretty decent. What would of happened had we been knocked out at Hereford? It's pissing £100k for god sake, peanuts. And our board can't even allow our saint of a manager a slice of it for a loan transfer.

We must be the skintest club in the division at present and with our attendances, it's disturbing.

Archived