Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Gareth Gone!

I dint see that one coming :rolleyes:

I moaned yesterday about lack of deals but this may be the only way that RK can free up some funds. The whole situation is increasingly worrying that the club accepted the bid and not the manager. I suppose it goes to show how skint we are.

So what fee did we get for another player who was out of contract? £250k????

Oh and the once famous band The Cars too.

And that Car from the film Cars.

And Austin Healey.

And my pepper red mk V fiesta ghia 1.25 litre, 2 previous owner, VGC. Low mileage, demands to be viewed!!!

Drives unbelievably!!!!

Damn wright, sex on wheels.

I'm curious to know how selling our players affects the MM deal (if there still is an MM deal).

I mean, if I was going to look at a house with a view to buying it and it had a new kitchen, conservatory and a swimming pool, I'd be pretty p***ed off if, during negotiations, they were all ripped out.

The negotiations would have to start all over again.

If MM thought he was paying for a squad that included GW then all of a sudden it didn't, won't he renegotiate?

Unless he's sanctioned the sale or he knew about it during previous talks. It's all very confusing - I'm going to go and bury my head in the garden for the afternoon.

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

I feel really bad for RK, in a matter of weeks he could lose his job and he has no funds for players and he really didnt want to sell GW but the club had no choice, we are one of the biggest clubs in the champion but yet one of the poorest, look what relegation from the top league has done to us....

...he really didnt want to sell GW but the club had no choice...

How do you know!?

RK sees Johnson as the man to marshall the midfield, this much is clear, it just underlines what a poor manager he is! No one should feel sorry for him, he'll only lose his job if the takeover goes through... and that is totally unclear at present.

if you look at our midfield at the moment williams is the only decent player there all the others are unless complete bollox, the only prob with williams was he was always gettin injuried, i think williams had done well for the club and wish him all the bes because now we are completely fkd with the midfield we have at the moment, hughes weso johnson porter...is it me or with that midfeild league one looks closer and closer...

I feel really bad for RK, in a matter of weeks he could lose his job and he has no funds for players and he really didnt want to sell GW but the club had no choice, we are one of the biggest clubs in the champion but yet one of the poorest, look what relegation from the top league has done to us....

Why feel sorry for him. It saved him picking him - or leaving him out for Johnson. What has Williams done for us?

I've no idea whether there were reasons - it doesn't really matter. What matters is his contribution and since he's been at Leicester neither he nor the team have excelled.

On his wages and with his pedigree he was always going to be picked when available. Now we can perhaps pick someone who will do the shirt more justice.

And if Kelly can't cope with the constraints he should walk away and let someone else try.

Because our transition really could mean another relegation first if we carry on with our directionless meandering and fielding our unbalanced teams.

well our only ball playing mid gone a return to HOOF football (even more then we were) without our only target man that was sold earlier in the month

Que the Horse.

Im all for Hoof ball if we actually start to win Occasionally.

Archived