Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Kelly in hunt for premier player

Kelly's got it wrong if he's looking for a winger IMO. Despite our central midfielders returning to fitness we still need a class CM. Two decent games doesnt mean Jono is class, Jarrett looks pants for me, Tiatto dreaming of Aus, Hughes not quite cutting edge enough. Imagine what kind of service a Muzzy-esque type character could offer Hume, Horse and Fryatt....

Where's Guppy? :ph34r:

Kelly has his sights set on Shaun Newton from West Ham , he wanted him before Mandaric came in. I just hope MM tells Kelly to bollocks if he asks him to bring Shaun in.

Todorov

Berger

Is he the one who's just come back from a drug ban?

Anyone of these i reckon, Berger and Newton are the only ones i will be happy at rather than the other 3.

God hope its not mark pembridge

Patrik Berger

David Thompson

Mark Pembridge

John Oster

Shaun Newton

Anyone of these i reckon, Berger and Newton are the only ones i will be happy at rather than the other 3.

God hope its not mark pembridge

Patrik Berger

David Thompson

Mark Pembridge

John Oster

Shaun Newton

The length of time it's taking, I don't think anybody actually wants to come here on loan. I certainly don't want to see someone who doesn't care less.

The length of time it's taking, I don't think anybody actually wants to come here on loan. I certainly don't want to see someone who doesn't care less.

Could be the the players club not the player themself that is holding it up.

No deals untill next week it seems....

Rob Kelly has admitted that he is actively trying to add to the strength in depth of the City squad.

His attempts to bring in a player on loan with Premier League experience prior to Saturday's game against West Brom at the Walkers Stadium have been thwarted.

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~986254,00.html

Archived