Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

2 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

I thought they offered money back after the Lancs washout.... within a fortnight of the game.

You only get a refund if theres any less than 10 overs bowled whether theres a result or not.

Before the game I'm thinking it's a shame this will be rained off because of the momentum we have, especially after the last game.

At the point of the game being called off, I'm not disappointed at all as we needed more on the board I think!

Bit of a break til the next game - although the next 3 games are all away within the space of 4 days...

6 hours ago, Cake said:

Who is bigger he or Cossie? 

Why Klein? Tell me why oh why? That first over. So bad..   

Cozzie by some distance no idea why Klein or Ali for that matter get a game  both will be leaving at the end of the season would play Wright for Klein and look at Welch for Ali.Whats the story with Dexter injured or unavailable again seems to have gone very quiet

4 hours ago, everton carr said:

Cozzie by some distance no idea why Klein or Ali for that matter get a game  both will be leaving at the end of the season would play Wright for Klein and look at Welch for Ali.Whats the story with Dexter injured or unavailable again seems to have gone very quiet

I heard he isn't available. Although no one knew why? 

Welch is a good call for Ali, even Mike for him to be honest better striker of a ball. 

Anyone for Klein. 

Davis has done well. 

1 hour ago, Cake said:

I heard he isn't available. Although no one knew why? 

Welch is a good call for Ali, even Mike for him to be honest better striker of a ball. 

Anyone for Klein. 

Davis has done well. 

Yep good call about Mike bowling been awful but a better bat then Ali.Reckon we need to win 4 out of 5 to secure a top 4 finish

I was thinking yesterday why are we persisting with Ali and Klein. Mike for Ali definitely better with the bat. Is Dexter still Injured? Bit of a mystery surrounding him. I'm not convinced by Swindells as an opener despite his knock the other day.