Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

8 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

I reckon we will need to  win 2 of the 3. As you say, great to have won some games and be in with a shout. Notts at home next Friday and the forecast is decent for next week. Hopefully a big crowd and a good home performance 

Well Lancs will have already qualified so may take their foot off, if we can win one of our home games and go into the Lancs game still with a chance of qualifying it’ll be an amazing achievement 

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

Was also great to hear Derbyshire fans hate Trent Rockets as much as we do.

Is this a joke? They’re going to be called the Trent Rockets? 😡 how have I missed that, that’s ridiculous and so Nottingham, that has no relevance to us or Derby whatsoever, the rich get richer everyone else can fook off it seems.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Is this a joke? They’re going to be called the Trent Rockets? 😡 how have I missed that, that’s ridiculous and so Nottingham, that has no relevance to us or Derby whatsoever, the rich get richer everyone else can fook off it seems.

The Trent flows through Leics, Derbys, and Notts. Maybe Notts fans are annoyed cos they've named the team after the Leicester Space Research Centre?

1 hour ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

All of the names are ridiculous but "ours" is the most blatant and hackneyed attempted to try and get other counties' supporters on side. Pathetic.

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The Trent flows through Leics, Derbys, and Notts. Maybe Notts fans are annoyed cos they've named the team after the Leicester Space Research Centre?

Lol yes but come on the Trent is synonymous with Nottingham not Leicestershire or Derbyshire however you try and flower it up!

Positive thing today would be to bat. Got a few in reasonable form. 

Hill might not have the greatest record and I understand why he gets stick but I think he has improved a little, certainly better than Dearden. Think hill should be playing in front of him as a batsman, think Lilley has more ability than Dearden tbh.