Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Edmund

Allen Is Offered Leicester Job

Cue (idiot) Matt coming on claiming 'he just wants to be the new MON' just because of that statement about touchline antics.

I don't want someone playing good football. It's not the Leicester way. Give me big, lumbering, intimidating, goalscoring centre backs and workhorse midfielders any day.

You will certainly get excitement, Allen seems to focus on scoring goals rather than defensive duties. Just look at our goals scored and goals conceeded stats, rarely a dull game with Allen in charge.

That's it, if we get Allen, I'll be excited. We'll win every game 7 - 4. Set new defensive and offensive records and storm the league. C'mon!

:unsure:

You're just upset he's not Welsh... like your friend Cookie Coleman!! :whistle:

I'd probably rather Allen to Coleman in all honesty. I'd imagine Coleman would be better connected in terms of signing a better quality of player (no, I don't mean Welsh ones!) but I suppose Allen has far more experience in lower levels of football. In all fairness, I was fairly skeptical of Coleman from the off - though I do think he's a fooking decent individual.

F**king hell I go for an exam and when I come back we've signed at least 3 players and got Martin Allen in as manager.

Could someone do me the service of summarising what if anything the previous 100 posts have confirmed?

Is Allen coming?

After reading the above post I should clarify - is Martin Allen coming to Leicester?

F**king hell I go for an exam and when I come back we've signed at least 3 players and got Martin Allen in as manager.

Could someone do me the service of summarising what if anything the previous 100 posts have confirmed?

Is Allen coming?

After reading the above post I should clarify - is Martin Allen coming to Leicester?

No one has been signed...no one.

MM has been given permission by MK Dons to talk to MA - that's it.

No one has been signed...no one.

MM has been given permission by MK Dons to talk to MA - that's it.

Oh.

Well thanks for clarifying. Still it's more exciting than the last 3 weeks of this forum put together I suppose.

Oh.

Well thanks for clarifying. Still it's more exciting than the last 3 weeks of this forum put together I suppose.

What about the biscuit threads?

And the one about me going to Brighton?

And the Hot Chip one?

They were all good.... weren't they? :dunno:

What about the biscuit threads?

And the one about me going to Brighton?

And the Hot Chip one?

They were all good.... weren't they? :dunno:

Vous ne comprende pas!

I meant Transfer Talk.

General Chat is my new home.

Just got in and seen whats going on, this looks good to me, hope we get him. I heard Radio Leicester on the way home and it sounded as if it were basically a done deal, that he should be here by the end of the week!

Nice work Milan

Just got in and seen whats going on, this looks good to me, hope we get him. I heard Radio Leicester on the way home and it sounded as if it were basically a done deal, that he should be here by the end of the week!

Nice work Milan

top stuff this really is exciting MD was my second choice behibd tigana. im happy

Sounds like a done deal really.

Im happy if it is.

Theres been mixed opinions, but i think he could be the right man for he job. Perhapos hes the man to get the best out of people like Hughes??

Going on recent performances, im not sure anyone could get 'the best' out of hughes :thumbup: I'd get rid of him myself

Archived