Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Good week for the Manager

Yeah Mandaric, ONLY BUY GOOD PLAYERS! STOP BUYING THESE CRAP ONES ON PURPOSE!

:dunno:

:D:D

my point was, only buy or bring in "better" players than the ones you already have ; i can't see the point of bringing in at least 8/9 players that are no better than the bench warmers we already have , again this is not rocket science

I'm guessing he wasn't even at the match. If he was then yes Barton you're probably right about the latter.

You didn't have to be at the match to see the end result and his signings today aren't gonna set the world alight are they?

......................this league would be nice though!

You didn't have to be at the match to see the end result!

but you were not talking about the end result you mentioned progress! you said "If you think steady progress is losing at home to Blackpool and scraping a 1-0 at Accrington then your the only tool on here you muppet!"

you clearly dont have a clue. you just made yourself look very silly.

my point was, only buy or bring in "better" players than the ones you already have ; i can't see the point of bringing in at least 8/9 players that are no better than the bench warmers we already have , again this is not rocket science

I'm guessing, just having a random stab in the dark like. That we thought these players were better than the ones we had when we signed them.

Fulop, Clarke, N'Gotty, Kishishev, Clemence, Campbell and even de Vries*.

* I am fully aware MdV was our player but he was so far out the picture it was embarrassing

Hardly.

We don't know if Fulop or Clarke will play in the first team or if they do whether they'll be able to hold their places. MA didn't buy DeVries and if he had been given the chance do you honestly think he would? That leaves 4 players which is not a majority of the team, which proves BB's point.

Or, the players aren't doing what Allen is asking them to do, hence the substitutions he made early in to the 2nd half against Blackpool. I don't recall any of our previous managers throwing a 3rd striker on at 0-0 after just 52 minutes.

As for Accrington, we were just utter mince. It was one of those games, I wouldn't put it down to tactics or anything. Again, we had 3 strikers playing.

But out of position and with no supply.

1) How do you know they are no better than what we already have?

2) Do you think they bought them on purpose thinking they were no better than what we already have?

You didn't have to be at the match to see the end result and his signings today aren't gonna set the world alight are they?

Bit early to judge that really. The reports about Fulop are very encouraging. Or we could go and buy a load of blokes you've heard of on the basis that they're bound to set the world alight?

I'm guessing, just having a random stab in the dark like. That we thought these players were better than the ones we had when we signed them.

That's the difference between good judgement and bad judgement, it's a management quality. The latest crop of fellas to run this club cleary had the bad stuff

Why do people have so little patience?

Why do people think they can write off players after 2 competitve games?

Why do people think they can write off a team without having seen a game?

Why do people base their entire opinion on a result and not a performance?

Why do people seem so oblivious to the real progress that has been made?

Why do people not realise that we aren't ready for the Premiership yet?

Why do people blame Allen for the incompetence of a European scout?

Why do people expect the moon on a stick?

Why?

are you aware that this sounds/reads like you're qestioning the managers ability to judge as to whether he knows which players to bring in, and would they be an improvement on the ones we already have ? :D
That's the difference between good judgement and bad judgement, it's a management quality. The latest crop of fellas to run this club cleary had the bad stuff
yes TBJS exactly :thumbup:

Why?

Yes I agree.

Why? :D

are you aware that this sounds/reads like you're qestioning the managers ability to judge as to whether he knows which players to bring in, and would they be an improvement on the ones we already have ?

If you're happy to make a judgment on something like that after one league game, fair enough. Personally I'm not and I don't think Mablo is either.

Why?

AAAARGH!! Too many questions!! :S

If you're happy to make a judgment on something like that after one league game, fair enough. Personally I'm not and I don't think Mablo is either.

Some of them, not others, Nielsen is the example being given and I think it's safe to say he's not good enough.

Obviously jurys out on the Kishishev and co and will be for awhile.

Poor choice of words given that the game was not televised. How would it have been possible to see it without being there? Periscope?

If you were at the game you would have noticed that Hayes, Chambers and N'Gotty all looked pretty good. Campbell didn't look bad when he came on either. If you were not at the game how would you know or not as your information would be second hand and therefore less reliable.

Why?

Because they built up unrealistic expectations for the season based on blind faith and extreme idiocy.

All of a sudden we fail to win the first two games by seven goal margins and we are not the world-beaters that the idiots thought we would be.

I'm still excited about this season because I still reckon we'll make the top half, we'll score more goals than last season and win more games at home. At the end of it we may well have made the play-offs (with luck) but most importantly we'll have an improved squad to build on next summer.

Part of me hankers for last season where FT's LCF was at least a decent place to read posts. Now we just have cretin upon cretin pouring forth with some dumbass opinion. Most people passing judgement on Allen have not seen enough games or grown enough pubes to have earned an opinion in the first place.

I feel sorry for Mods & Admin that have to wade through all of this virtual excrement, I really do.

It's been going down. And if some of the new boys don't start delivering it'll be going down some more. Plus 14 as it stands.

+14! I think you should get off his back, seeing as 0 is a average manager a +14 manager must be excellent. Or is it just quite good. Sorry seeing as the scoreing system isn't relevant to anything im struggling.

Most Leicester fans piss me off.

We lost to Blackpool, WOWEEE.

fooking get over it its not the end of the world.

We beat Accrington in piss poor conditions.

What more do you want?

Its about time you stopped being so bloody miserable, Theres 45 games left to go yet and most of you are going on like we've been relegated.

It was never about promotion this season, its about steadying the ship for a promotion push next season.

AND FINALLY.

There will be a few more Midfielders i'm sure of it, Allen doesnt seem the type of guy to leave a problem unsolved.

If you compare this seasons signings to last seasons theres alot to be happy about.

but you were not talking about the end result you mentioned progress! you said "If you think steady progress is losing at home to Blackpool and scraping a 1-0 at Accrington then your the only tool on here you muppet!"

you clearly dont have a clue. you just made yourself look very silly.

We'll see ;)

Anyone who remembers the Hull and Burnley home games at the start of last season will tell you that playing well doesn't mean you take home the points-you have to at least get the ball in the onion bag for that to happen.

Archived