Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Got some good news today, applied for a work charity trip where you go abroad and build a class room and I’ve been offered a place.

Should hear back next week about a job I applied for, think it went well but I’m that desperate to get it I recon it will end in disappointment.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Been offered that gig I interviewed for last week, healthy position to be in but be good to have the weekend to debate what's what.

Nice one :thumbup:

Are you going to give your current employers a chance to make you an offer?

Just now, Strokes said:

Nice one :thumbup:

Are you going to give your current employers a chance to make you an offer?

Cheers mate. I think so but they absolutely won't be able to match the wage, a good mate works at the potential new gaff to so settling in shouldn't be too tough.

Good problem to have!

38 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Got some good news today, applied for a work charity trip where you go abroad and build a class room and I’ve been offered a place.

Sounds cool.

Where is it?

5 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Cheers mate. I think so but they absolutely won't be able to match the wage, a good mate works at the potential new gaff to so settling in shouldn't be too tough.

Good problem to have!

Yeah definitely a nice problem, I hope it works out for you.

Edited by Strokes

16 minutes ago, Buce said:

Nice one. 

Have you any thoughts on how to it?

Yeah, I’ve done a bit of charity work in the past. Definitely going to arrange the 3 Peaks now, will do a few bits at work around that which probably involve climbing the equivalent distance on a treadmill etc but any suggestions would be good.

2 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Should hear back next week about a job I applied for, think it went well but I’m that desperate to get it I recon it will end in disappointment.

What about the mutts ?? ...   :mellow:

11 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

What about the mutts ?? ...   :mellow:

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

They are Wolves they can fend for themselves.

You could take them with you. 

The locals would be impressed that you even brought your own food. 

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Yeah, I’ve done a bit of charity work in the past. Definitely going to arrange the 3 Peaks now, will do a few bits at work around that which probably involve climbing the equivalent distance on a treadmill etc but any suggestions would be good.

I found this earlier, Costock - thought you might be interested.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Buce said:

I found this earlier, Costock - thought you might be interested.

Cheers. I did the Yorkshire three peaks last year so know what to expect, I trained well for that and managed it in a pretty chilled 9 hours.

The worst thing about the national one of getting someone to drive, I got quotes for a minibus for 8 of us but it was over a grand.

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Cheers. I did the Yorkshire three peaks last year so know what to expect, I trained well for that and managed it in a pretty chilled 9 hours.

The worst thing about the national one of getting someone to drive, I got quotes for a minibus for 8 of us but it was over a grand.

A grand? :o

Does that include a driver?

9 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I'm thinking of buying a velvet paisley shirt, shall i do it

If you want to gain attention in the Rainbow and Dove and Bossa Leicester bars in particular then I'd say go ahead..:cap::pearson::knockyhat:

Edited by Wymeswold fox