Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Down in Bournemouth with the wife and kids for a few days. Just nipped out for a vape between courses at dinner and looking out over the beach and sea. Very peaceful. Nice view.

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Down in Bournemouth with the wife and kids for a few days. Just nipped out for a vape between courses at dinner and looking out over the beach and sea. Very peaceful. Nice view.

Its a wonder you can see anything ...

B8318F07-7EA2-4C78-9F1E-148C52E14415.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Audi actually. Got rid of the bmw in the summer. 

54mph in a 30. Mobile speed camera van going up Glen Hills boulevard towards pork pie island. 

Yeah no sympathy for that, you know you don't have to drive like a pillock just because you're in an Audi, right?  To be fair you're far from the first to be unaware of that.

The thing that makes me the most angry about this, the thing that really makes my blood boil about your behaviour is the fact that you've forced me take a seat on the same side of the moral fence as a man who lies about rescuing rape victims.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Yeah no sympathy for that, you know you don't have to drive like a pillock just because you're in an Audi, right?  To be fair you're far from the first to be unaware of that.

The thing that makes me the most angry about this, the thing that really makes my blood boil about your behaviour is the fact that you've forced me take a seat on the same side of the moral fence as a man who lies about rescuing rape victims.

Yeah but tbf to tincy, he takes fantastic screenshots of other people dinners. It’s not all bad.

4 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

1-Cant-tell-if-this-is-fog-or-if-the-guy

• Haha 1

The thing about tincy, when he pretended he was going to commit suicide. Me and 2_other mods who I won't embarrass by naming were in the mods room shitting ourselves, not knowing what to do. We knew it could just be attention seeking but didn't want to chance it. 2 days later he's claiming he saved a woman from being raped and she was so grateful she let him shag her. I can't forgive him for that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Carl the Llama said:

I accepted I was in the wrong, been to court and paid my fine. No excuses but at 20.50 at night on that bit of  road with nothing around it’s quite easy to go over the speed limit. 

47 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

I accepted I was in the wrong, been to court and paid my fine. No excuses but at 20.50 at night on that bit of  road with nothing around it’s quite easy to go over the speed limit. 

Yeah sorry reading my comment back in your quote the 1st para has a harsher tone than I intended, was meant in good fun really but lol I mean I'm familiar with the experience catching oneself obliviously gaining momentum listlessly following an empty road... but there's realising you've accidentally added 10 or so mph to your speed and then there's 'accidentally' getting up to the best part of double the limit lol

• Like 1

On 11/04/2018 at 23:41, Wookie said:

I'd rather get caught speeding than falsely claim I saved a girl from getting raped then I got "fed and fed some more"

Agreed. I’d rather turn up at a funeral in a pair of speedos than falsely claim that I saved a girl from getting raped then I got “fed and fed some more”.

Just got a bus lane fine. Ffs. In a part of the city limits I don't know, on a road I don't know, I didn't even know there was a bus lane (though I guess it must have been signposted somewhere). It's the rules so it's a fair cop but when the hell did it become fair game to fine people for simple errors which have no actual impact. There was no bus, the road was pretty much deserted, who exactly is a victim other than the driver receiving the penalty notice? 

Edited by Guest

12 minutes ago, Turbogre said:

I'm starving.

I can't help but notice that food is very important to you ...   :)

(I'm having freshly fried chicken with a little baby leaf salad in a seeded batch sandwich in a minute ...   yum bloody yum !!) ...

Just now, Countryfox said:

I can't help but notice that food is very important to you ...   :)

(I'm having freshly fried chicken with a little baby, leaf salad in a seeded batch sandwich in a minute ...   yum bloody yum !!) ...

You sicken me.

• Haha 4

LCFC lost :(

Grand National - bet on 5 horses and none finished top 5.

Made biscuits and didnt hear the buzzer as i had headset on and they all burnt.

Cat knocked over a pint of water in my NEW £100 Razor keyboard 

And to top it off, i didnt buy enough wine for the weekend and am not too over the limit to drive to the shop. 

So how was my day? Shiiiite 

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

LCFC lost :(

Grand National - bet on 5 horses and none finished top 5.

Made biscuits and didnt hear the buzzer as i had headset on and they all burnt.

Cat knocked over a pint of water in my NEW £100 Razor keyboard 

And to top it off, i didnt buy enough wine for the weekend and am not too over the limit to drive to the shop. 

So how was my day? Shiiiite 

Ring your local taxi Suzie and tell them to pick you up some wine on the way and deliver it to you. Expensive way of doing it but all is not lost :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Ring your local taxi Suzie and tell them to pick you up some wine on the way and deliver it to you. Expensive way of doing it but all is not lost :thumbup:

lol i had never thought about that. But do live in the middle of nowhere land. I guess i can make do with the whiskey/vodka/gin i have as savesy's. Not all doom and gloom, will just wake up tomorrow and feel like shite. 

Now about finding a solution to all the money i lost on bets today :( £12.50!!! (£10 on the national and for some reason £2.50 on LCFC to win) :P