Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

So far so good. Put some ODL blinds up on my kitchen doors to the garden for privacy. Before was just wide open  window on the door for neighbours to stare at my old man balls whilst eating cereal and milk in the mornings.

Also got my new s9+  phone and it's fun so far. 

Now all I  need is to end up at the playboy bunny house to shag a bunch of trump used ladies and call it  night! Double wrap of course.

22 hours ago, Strokes said:

I ended up paying it, to avoid marking my credit file and put it down to a lesson learnt. I’ve contacted them after to get it refunded but either don’t get a response or go through hours of holding for the lines to go dead before giving up.

I’d never use them again.

The stupid thing is, it was for an iPad for my wife, she didn’t really use it outside of the WiFi so I cancelled it and then realised I was still paying for it. I had my phone, my wife’s phone, and broadband with them. I’ve moved the lot since, so what did they achieve?

22 hours ago, David Guiza said:

Yeah the best I saw anybody achieve was getting it halved, which is still 50% too much. I haven't used that sim card for three months so you'd think it would be blindingly obvious what had happened. They tried to call me yesterday to discuss and, despite the fact I gave them my work and mobile number, they somehow managed to call my other half! 

I definitely won't be returning to them again, same as you! 

Hold on, so you both notified them BEFORE the contracts were up, informing them that once the contracts were up you weren’t going to renew, and they charged you both line rental after the contract period was over, and you STILL had to pay them?? 

The wife & I are both with EE so this concerns me. I have never had an issue in not renewing contracts with any other mobile network provider, why are these notoriously such c**ts about it? Surely thy wouldn’t have a leg to stand on if you notified them prior to the contract ending? 

36 minutes ago, stix said:

Hold on, so you both notified them BEFORE the contracts were up, informing them that once the contracts were up you weren’t going to renew, and they charged you both line rental after the contract period was over, and you STILL had to pay them?? 

The wife & I are both with EE so this concerns me. I have never had an issue in not renewing contracts with any other mobile network provider, why are these notoriously such c**ts about it? Surely thy wouldn’t have a leg to stand on if you notified them prior to the contract ending? 

Yup! I returned a call from the executive office yesterday at EE and they have now agreed to clear the outstanding debt. I will now have to wait God knows how long it'll take for them to clear the mark they made against my credit too, though he did confirm he would action it right away.

I imagine that the vast majority of mobile phone companies are all the same too.

1 hour ago, stix said:

Yeah, I had four different contracts with them. I rang up and cancelled one, it was like I said an iPad. I carried on paying the phones and broadband. I don’t do DD I just pay my bills all at the start of the month manually, so I stopped paying that one as I had agreed. Then I get a letter through issuing me with a collection notice 3 months later. After too much pissing around I could see my credit score taking a hammering so I paid it and then appealed but never got anywhere.

If I had the time and the will I could sort it through an ombudsman but I don’t unfortunately. I just cancelled all the other contracts much more vigilantly and moved on.

On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 13:48, David Guiza said:

Failed MOT - price to fix it to follow.

Doing the job of three people at work as everyone has taken annual leave at once.

Got a letter from EE saying I owe them £85 for the past 3 months, on a contract that concluded 3 months ago and was cancelled. 

:kingy:

£398 for MOT repairs. Hello darkness my old friend.

I knew I should have become a mechanic rather than working in law. Unless I ever need to represent myself in court I have no practical use to myself, amateur mistake.

Also, received a letter from the police yesterday about a burglary I reported/gave a statement for saying the chap is remanded in custody after pleading guilty to three counts. The system works.

Edited by David Guiza

Just now, David Guiza said:

I'm just going to blame the fact that I posted that whilst on lunch :ph34r:.

I nearly posted 'the system works, but not the education system' but I gave you the benefit of the doubt... lol

2 minutes ago, Buce said:

I nearly posted 'the system works, but not the education system' but I gave you the benefit of the doubt... lol

I can but thank you ;)! On the plus side I now have an appetite for Alpro Soya Custard - for eating not pouring on passing school children!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, David Guiza said:

£398 for MOT repairs. Hello darkness my old friend.

I knew I should have become a mechanic rather than working in law. Unless I ever need to represent myself in court I have no practical use to myself, amateur mistake.

Also, received a letter from the police yesterday about a burglary I reported/gave a statement for saying the chap is remanded in custody after pleading guilty to three counts. The system works.

Surely £398 is about 2 hours work, or typing (actually mean cut and pasting) a letter, then??

2 minutes ago, Milo said:

Woke up this morning to an empty space on my drive where my car used to be. 

Saw on the CCTV that it was stolen at 4.41 this morning by some delightful hooded individual. 

Happy Easter 

why would you let someone steal your car?

2 hours ago, Milo said:

Woke up this morning to an empty space on my drive where my car used to be. 

Saw on the CCTV that it was stolen at 4.41 this morning by some delightful hooded individual. 

Happy Easter 

Did you leave the keys in, engine running with a please take me sign?

On the real, hope they find you car with minimal damage.

I remember when someone stole my dad's car off the driveway (used to share the car with my brother). When we got it back (after being fixed) it felt like the car was violated.

2 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Did you leave the keys in, engine running with a please take me sign?

On the real, hope they find you car with minimal damage.

I remember when someone stole my dad's car off the driveway (used to share the car with my brother). When we got it back (after being fixed) it felt like the car was violated.

Yeah, I can imagine.

Just bracing myself for the inevitable argument with the insurance company now over the value. 

Onwards and upwards

35 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Wet

Ayyy.  My man Iz gettin' some. ;) 

34 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Yes indeed.

Wait did you guys have a threesome?  Bet she was a right filthy sort you pair of dogs. :thumbup:

16 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I've had 2 showers today and I haven't even had a dump. Tres chic.

Good lord. :nigel:

• Haha 1