Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Amusing News Stories

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sacked for voicing his opinion which he claimed was just a joke

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8434956.stm

:giggle:

Sounds a bit of a tosser to be honest. My Mother insists on listening to the Queens speech every year and we all have to shut up while its on. She did spend most of it talking about the troops serving in Afghanistan so it was pretty disrespectful of him to be fair.

He was only like a "casual" DJ for them anyway apparently but all a bit of nonsense lol

Not amusing especially if it was your house and your knickers but:

A former mayor of a Lancashire town has admitted breaking into women's homes and stealing their underwear.

Ian Stafford, 59, of Sandycroft Place, Preesall, resigned as mayor of Preesall when he was arrested in connection with the missing garments.

He pleaded guilty to three counts of burglary at Preston Crown Court.

Female residents called in police after their underwear kept disappearing and one victim even installed a hidden camera in her bedroom.

His barrister Richard Haworth said he had no previous convictions.

Judge Philip Sycamore gave the part-time handyman and gardener bail but told him not to "draw any conclusions" from that about his sentence.

"All sentencing options are open," he said.

The case was adjourned until 5 February for pre-sentencing reports.

The burglaries took place at buildings in Poulton-le-Fylde and Stalmine between 1 January and 26 June last year.

_47029180_-1.jpg

Not amusing especially if it was your house and your knickers but:

A former mayor of a Lancashire town has admitted breaking into women's homes and stealing their underwear.

Ian Stafford, 59, of Sandycroft Place, Preesall, resigned as mayor of Preesall when he was arrested in connection with the missing garments.

He pleaded guilty to three counts of burglary at Preston Crown Court.

Female residents called in police after their underwear kept disappearing and one victim even installed a hidden camera in her bedroom.

His barrister Richard Haworth said he had no previous convictions.

Judge Philip Sycamore gave the part-time handyman and gardener bail but told him not to "draw any conclusions" from that about his sentence.

"All sentencing options are open," he said.

The case was adjourned until 5 February for pre-sentencing reports.

The burglaries took place at buildings in Poulton-le-Fylde and Stalmine between 1 January and 26 June last year.

_47029180_-1.jpg

lol is it just me or does he look exactly like youd expect someone who nicks womens underwear to look? :unsure:

• Like 1

where does the urine go?!?

where does it get emptied into?!?

does it mean its all up the side of your bin when its emptied?!!?

what about the poor follks who emptys them? do they have to have special clothing in case of splashbacks?!

lol

too many questions!!!

The 'inventor' looks one butty sort of a picknick aswell..

love it. made me smile this morning!

• 2 weeks later...
I can't believe that Peppa Pig would be so irresponsible.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8460753.stm

I'm totally with the kid on this one. Like most people, I pretty much base my life on whatever Peppa Pig does

the kid's mother should have marched the little brat down to the local abbattoir and showed her what happens to the naughty little piggies that don't belt up ,

you have to be cruel to be kind sometimes

lol Lovely stuff.

It would of been a good clip in a film. "Ooooh come on ladies give Sheila a clap, she's lost 2 and a half grams this week".......CRASHHHHH *scene cuts to loads of fat birds sitting on their arses covered in dust*

I can't believe they've got WeightWatchers in Sweden, thought it was just a British thing! They must be rakin it in.

P.S I'm not being fattist cos I love fat birds. I had many a good night chasing tubby ladies round the dancefloor at Jimmy Deans and Griffidam clubs.