Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Don't bullshit me.

On the sacking of Allen, Mandy said:

"I took the decision for all of us that love this club"

Now, I'm sorry Milan, but you don't love the club. You can't love the club - you've only been here for such a short time.

I'm prepared to put up with all kinds of crap in the pursuit of football success, but bullshit is not part of it.

Maybe he worded it wrong and was referring to people that do love the club. Or, he was exaggerating.

Maybe he even just said it because it might be what the fans want to hear or he wants to justify his decision :dunno:

Either way, he definitely can't love the club this soon :thumbup:

Now, I'm sorry Milan, but you don't love the club. You can't love the club - you've only been here for such a short time.

I'm prepared to put up with all kinds of crap in the pursuit of football success, but bullshit is not part of it.

ive just listened to it & haven't got a clue what he said ive forgot already :dunno:lol

Seconded.

Yes!And is he right in thinking we're as thick - proberly!

:whistle:

This all seems a little pedantic doesn't it?

Love is an individual experience, Daggers. Who are you to pour scorn over Mandaric's love life. He might genuinely think he loves Leicester City. I certainly can't think of any other reason why he'd have bought us, we've been an ugly situation for several years. He's in love, bless him.

Love is an individual experience, Daggers. Who are you to pour scorn over Mandaric's love life. He might genuinely think he loves Leicester City. I certainly can't think of any other reason why he'd have bought us, we've been an ugly situation for several years. He's in love, bless him.

He's nothing more that that girl you went out with on a sympathy date as a favour for a friend who needed a wing-man; who became smitten, baked you a cake and then threatened to stab your gunnea pigs if you didn't see her again.

It's that kind of love. The dangerous kind that ends in court via midnights standing in the street looking at the broken window in abject disbelief.

And anyway - what's love got to do with it? Go to do with it? What's love but a second-hand emotion?

yeah but when you know, you just know!!

He's nothing more that that girl you went out with on a sympathy date as a favour for a friend who needed a wing-man; who became smitten, baked you a cake and then threatened to stab your gunnea pigs if you didn't see her again.

It's that kind of love. The dangerous kind that ends in court via midnights standing in the street looking at the broken window in abject disbelief.

And anyway - what's love got to do with it? Go to do with it? What's love but a second-hand emotion?

Are you saying it's the kind of girl that you'd rather have a really bad wank than have to service her?

MM said to me,

"I feel it in my fingers. I feel it in my toes. I don't know what it is. But love grows where Rosemary goes."

He is a confused, crazy, mixed up guy, but his heart is in the right place.

I said yesterday that the crap about him cutting short his personal holiday and blah blah blah that followed isn't really necessary as anyone with a right mind would have not gone of holiday in the first place as the main priority is that he needs to get the managers situation sorted out. Milan will continue to say what he feels we want to here and to some skeptical fans who think he will cut and run this season, he is trying to say that he is here to stay and that he loves us! Its no point in getting too upset as we know a lot that comes out of his mouth is exaggerated truth and at times some complete BS but what is clear is that the Leicester FC rose-tinted glasses are on Milan and he will do all he can to get us promoted, making a tasty size of money along the way.

I said yesterday that the crap about him cutting short his personal holiday and blah blah blah that followed isn't really necessary as anyone with a right mind would have not gone of holiday in the first place as the main priority is that he needs to get the managers situation sorted out. Milan will continue to say what he feels we want to here and to some skeptical fans who think he will cut and run this season, he is trying to say that he is here to stay and that he loves us! Its no point in getting too upset as we know a lot that comes out of his mouth is exaggerated truth and at times some complete BS but what is clear is that the Leicester FC rose-tinted glasses are on Milan and he will do all he can to get us promoted, making a tasty size of money along the way.

How many holidays does the guy need, everytime something happens, he's on holiday!!!

Archived