Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Safehouse.

1 hour ago, Stinkenzo said:

Some people come on here specifically to argue and pick fights don't they lol. Weirdos 

1 hour ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Feel it’s becoming a serious obsession for a couple of posters

I can imagine with some of these posters it gets to the point where they absolutely end up wanting the club to fail just so that they can feel completely vindicated in their arguments

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

Looks like you need to switch it off already...

It's rigged to explode and take the entire internet down so I never have to read any hysterical bollocks ever again.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Wymsey said:

Think social media in today's climate is making a lot of people quite deranged and thinking too much into certain things.

That's true, but I would add that people used to gather in pubs, & smoke, drink and talk the biggest load of crap you've ever heard - the difference then was it went no further. And I know at school people talked utter garbage too, until education opened minds that were willing to be opened.

49 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Honestly, from a mental health point of view, avoid the main forum.

For me the problem is there is very few fans that get what is going on. So people are taking little bits of potential wrong information and then either backing the club or wanting the club to burn. 

My love for LCFC is obviously still there but Christ football in general is so low down on priorities these days. 

3 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Honestly, from a mental health point of view, avoid the main forum.

On seeing the charge news my first thought was FFS! My second thought was, I'll just be looking at the general forum tonight then.