Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

GCSE results and  the references made to the amount of students who got at least one A* grade.

Never understood what thats supposed to represent as a whole as someone could get one A* and 9 U grades. 

Its like looking at the amount of teams to win at, say, Swansea last season at the barometer of success. Means jack shit.

Just now, Nalis said:

GCSE results and  the references made to the amount of students who got at least one A* grade.

Never understood what thats supposed to represent as a whole as someone could get one A* and 9 U grades. 

Its like looking at the amount of teams to win at, say, Swansea last season at the barometer of success. Means jack shit.

If you can find evidence of there being more than 3 occasions of that ever happening I'll down a pint of your jizz.

5 minutes ago, Bryn said:

If you can find evidence of there being more than 3 occasions of that ever happening I'll down a pint of your jizz.

Spurs, Arsenal, West Ham and Bournemouth :D

To whom should I address my deposit?

• Haha 3

Due for a new phone but my current (old) iPhone has been playing up, charging was a nightmare and I needed the exact angle to insert it and the power of Zeus to push it in before it even considered charging. After two or three weeks of believing it was just the charger port being knacketed and destroying the skin of my thumb I've now realised it was just a build up of lint in it.... I'm a bloody moron lol 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Finnaldo said:

Due for a new phone but my current (old) iPhone has been playing up, charging was a nightmare and I needed the exact angle to insert it and the power of Zeus to push it in before it even considered charging. After two or three weeks of believing it was just the charger port being knacketed and destroying the skin of my thumb I've now realised it was just a build up of lint in it.... I'm a bloody moron lol 

Regular toothpick in the charger port to clear the fluff...You're not alone, we've all been there.

1 hour ago, Carl the Llama said:

American/Canadian tv ad-breaks, I can just about accept that the ads themselves are ludicrously stupid (ours aren't much better) but playing the same ad multiple times in the same break should be a sackworthy offence.

Glad you feel my pain. This is why i dont watch tv live.  Record my shows and fast forward thru adverts.

On 24/08/2017 at 13:49, Tuna said:

For work I have to bank monies regularly at the post office. After counting it and sorting it out on their device, I always get asked to 'press green to confirm amount'. Every time.

I *KNOW* I have to press the green button to confirm it. I can see it on the screen. I've also been doing this for years. I also use the same 3 or 4 post offices all the time once or twice a week yet still get asked.

Just shut up!

Nothing like a bit of security lol

What's wrong with it confirming the amount you're putting in? 

What if the wrong amount is put in and you didn't get a chance to confirm or check what the amount was? 

7 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

American/Canadian tv ad-breaks, I can just about accept that the ads themselves are ludicrously stupid (ours aren't much better) but playing the same ad multiple times in the same break should be a sackworthy offence.

But you do wake up at 4am in cold sweats thinking about calling Geico for insurance lol

geico-logo.jpg

Edited by tom27111

1 minute ago, matty98 said:

Public toilets you have to pay to use, surely this should be covered by the taxes we pay.

Public toilets where people piss all over the seats.

Scummy cvnts. There's plenty of urinals free but for some reason the lazy barstads go into a cubicle instead.

I don't want to be always wiping up others' piss off the seat first before I can have dump. Disgusting...

13 minutes ago, matty98 said:

It's a sh**take too, if I'm spending 30p I'm getting my money's worth!

If your in a train station that charges just wear a hi-vis vest and you'll get in for free. Admittedly that's not particularly useful when you don't have a vest to hand when your touching cloth.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Public toilets where people piss all over the seats.

Scummy cvnts. There's plenty of urinals free but for some reason the lazy barstads go into a cubicle instead.

I don't want to be always wiping up others' piss off the seat first before I can have dump. Disgusting...

On a par with the tossers that take a dump and don't bother to flush. What do they want: a public score for the size and symmetry?

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Uranyl Yellow said:

On a par with the tossers that take a dump and don't bother to flush. What do they want: a public score for the size and symmetry?

Ha, that's reminded me of a game me and my mates used to play when we were kids. Poolette.