Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

If I die, get to the afterlife and find myself looking at either MS Excel or Access, I'll know I was truly an awful person in life. 

If I've only been a bit shit, I think purgatory will just be staring at a grey box that says "connecting to datasource" for eternity. 

How did it come to this? 

Chap at work is a Spurs fan. He really is the perfect example of a deluded Spurs fan, I used to find it hilarious but the idiocy in his statements now just wind me up. 

For example; He genuinley think Spurs are up there with Barca, Madrid, Bayern. 

Only Messi, Suarez Ronaldo & Bale will guarantee a spot in the Spurs teamsheet.

Kane, Ali, Dembele, Alderwiereld, Lloris would walk into any squad in the world. No doubt good players, but c'mon!

Lewandowski has nothing on Harry Kane.

Lloris is by far better than De Gea & Neuer. 

Then proceeds to tell me how  Schmeichel isn't great, Mahrez is only average & Vardy is crap. Then I remind him that each of those players has a Premier Leagues winner medal and even in the following shambles of the next season, got the furthest in the Champions League. 

AUT0WarrantY <[email protected]>

7:06 PM (4 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Dear james,

We've been trying to reach you to deliver your extended auto warranty quote. If you fail to renew your auto warranty, free repairs will not be available when it expires! Your free quote is ready: Click Here to confirm your information! 

(Valid as of 2017-27-07)
Sincerely, 

Warranty Dept. 

barely any effort in that. do people really fall for this shit?
  • Like 1

On 7/27/2017 at 23:21, Beliall said:

AUT0WarrantY <[email protected]>

7:06 PM (4 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Dear james,

We've been trying to reach you to deliver your extended auto warranty quote. If you fail to renew your auto warranty, free repairs will not be available when it expires! Your free quote is ready: Click here to confirm your information! 

(Valid as of 2017-27-07)
Sincerely, 

Warranty Dept. 

barely any effort in that. do people really fall for this shit?

I like how you left the link in there lol

Someone will definitely click it

The argument over breast-feeding.

Not entirely sure what the fuss is over some saying it's wrong/immoral - if It affects you so much looking at the situation in question, just look the other way and ignore it?..

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Buce said:

People standing in your way at supermarkets.

Especially when they're having a natter with someone else.

With the enourmous trolleys the assistants use to carry stock around left in aisles it's like a bloody obstacle course!

Edited by Tuna

9 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Especially when they're having a natter with someone else.

With the enourmous trolleys the assistants use to carry stock around left in aisles it's like a bloody obstacle course!

Yeah what happened to stocking shelves before they open?

NHS waiting times/delays.  I know that they're under strain but there a whole load of us suffering or under stress out there.

I had some heart tests last September and October, wasn't given the results until March and that was only after my cardiologist chased for them.

I phoned for a GP appointment on 13 June only to be told that the first available non-emergency slot was 31 July.  I took it as I wasn't an emergency case but when I turned up at the surgery they told me that an appointment hadn't been made.  Simple human error I expect but I was gnashing my teeth.

Preseason friendlies being billed as serious competitions. 

Actual news article on the BBC "Lacazette scored his first home goal as arsenal won the Emirates Cup!" 

No he didn't, no they didn't, it's a friendly. Fvck off. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Actual news article on the BBC "Lacazette scored his first home goal as arsenal won the Emirates Cup!" 

it was worse the other week when I saw 'MORATA GRABS ASSIST IN FIRST CHELSEA GAME'.

Terrible. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

it was worse the other week when I saw 'MORATA GRABS ASSIST IN FIRST CHELSEA GAME'.

Terrible. 

The game was like 3-2 as well. Morata playing a part in one goal was probably the dullest part of the match.

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I made a similar point a few pages ago, but droned on a bit. Essentially... YES!