Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

58 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Ha, that's reminded me of a game me and my mates used to play when we were kids. Poolette.

My kids tell me there's now a website/app called 'rate my poo' where people post pictures of their poo and are given ratings out of 10.

Whats the world coming to FFS?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

My kids tell me there's now a website/app called 'rate my poo' where people post pictures of their poo and are given ratings out of 10.

Thanks! That's my Sunday evening sorted.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

that's been around for at least 15 years, used to go on it in primary school an get it on the projectors for #bants 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Strokes said:

Ha, that's reminded me of a game me and my mates used to play when we were kids. Poolette.

Can't say I ever remember playing that, though one of my mates did once proudly show me the log he had done in the school bog. I have to admit it was truly prodigious. Given the girth of it I imagine passing that must have been like giving birth. When I was young I hated flushing the bog 'cus of the toilet monster that lived in the attic. It used to be a routine to open the bog door; hang on the the cistern chain by fingertips at arms length; check the attic skylight to make sure the toilet monster wasn't about to get the jump on me; then flush and rush down the stairs a la Usain Bolt. God knows where the notion of this toilet monster originated. Maybe should start a thread about bizarre childhood fears.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2017/aug/28/davy-russell-punching-horse-serious-blow-horse-racing-image-tramore-kings-dolly

Jocky punches own horse and gets away without punishment.

Wanted to post this in the absolute cvnts thread but felt it would've been a bit dramatic. He is a massive cvnt though.

Went Asda in Thurmaston today and got hit with a double wammy.A woman shopping the here pyjamas and same woman leaving her trolley next to her car.

Luckily as i was opposite her and about to leave i got the chance to ask her if he was going to leave said trolley there.Apparently she had a spinal injury that made her able to do a big shop but not walk 10 feet to put her trolley back.

• Like 1

Just seen the toilet thread. When I was a kid there was a prank to bait people who still had an outside bog in the back yard of their terraced house. Seem to remember there were quite a few around Tudor Road. You would stick a drawing pin upside down on the thumb latch with a piece of plasticine and bait the point of the the drawing pin with a bit of dog poo. Retreat and watch.

A couple of us went one better one day. One row of terraces had their bogs in a row at the end of the row of back yards. In those days you could get powder bleach as well as the liquid stuff. We put loads of both in, shut the lid and quietly retreated. After an age, it seemed, an old bloke came out of the back of his yard and walked towards his bog. He opened the door and was instantly engulfed in a mini tidal wave of acrid smelling foam!!!

If he hadn't been deaf as well as elderly we would have given ourselves away with the sound of our laughter as you could probably have heard it round the block. We ground his gears royally that day!!!

6 hours ago, somebum said:

Chinese students pressing the crossing button when all they have to do is use common sense and wait for me to drive past as I am the only car on the road.

Pretty sure it's not just Chinese students that do that.

8 hours ago, somebum said:

Chinese students pressing the crossing button when all they have to do is use common sense and wait for me to drive past as I am the only car on the road.

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

Pretty sure it's not just Chinese students that do that.

Sorry nicearse but the boy Webbo is indeed correct ...    Last Tuesday when I drove into Market Harborough the usual gaggle of Chinese students who sit next to the crossing with their finger hovering over the button were not there ...   However !! ....    A really nasty looking Inuit dressed in a rather catching seal skin suit leapt out from behind a bush and stopped me in my tracks ...    'Crossing popping' is obviously quite an international pastime.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Sorry nicearse but the boy Webbo is indeed correct ...    Last Tuesday when I drove into Market Harborough the usual gaggle of Chinese students who sit next to the crossing with their finger hovering over the button were not there ...   However !! ....    A really nasty looking Inuit dressed in a rather catching seal skin suit leapt out from behind a bush and stopped me in my tracks ...    'Crossing popping' is obviously quite an international pastime.

Those igloo dwelling gits.:@

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bovril said:

Interesting though. I was a bit too young to fully appreciate how fvcking nuts vast numbers of people actually went. Insane.

Aye you're right tbf the social part of it is quite interesting. Not arsed about how she had a "connection with ordinary people" and the "peoples princess" bollocks, though.