Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Probably being bitter (which I'm trying not to be) here due to being unemployed, but the number of Apprenticeships on offer for many jobs locally - making it quite difficult to apply for much currently.

I agree Apprenticeships are a good thing for 16-20 year olds and local businesses, but it doesn't really help those genuinely looking for work who are seeing numerous Apprenticeships here and there.

Litter, and more so people who are responsible for turning our streets and parks into tips. Walk my dog, well puppy, early doors every morning in my local park, sick to the back teeth of pulling litter out of her mouth because some lazy piece of s### can't be arsed to walk 50 yards to the bin.

Seriously, why can't some people comprehend that littering is environmentally unsound, an eyesore and down right a scummy thing to do. 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, separator said:

Them vaping dickheads that blow out a huge cloud of sickly sweet smoke that would put a power station cooling tower to shame. 

Agreed. Even worse, they think they should be allowed to use it indoors because it smells like dandelion & burdock or cherry or some shit. 

Just because it isn't as toxic as a fag, doesn't mean it isn't as annoying. 

And what kind of cvnt modifies their ecigarette? 

8 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Taxi drivers that, when in court, need interpreters ....    How the fook do you tell them where you want to go to ....

Tbf I'm sure a foreigner can get by as a cabby easily enough with basic grammar, place names and numbers but when it comes to court testimony they're going to want to make sure they get everything right.

6 hours ago, separator said:

Them vaping dickheads that blow out a huge cloud of sickly sweet smoke that would put a power station cooling tower to shame. 

5 hours ago, Danizen said:

Agreed. Even worse, they think they should be allowed to use it indoors because it smells like dandelion & burdock or cherry or some shit. 

Just because it isn't as toxic as a fag, doesn't mean it isn't as annoying. 

And what kind of cvnt modifies their ecigarette? 

Are these people blowing it in your faces or what? not having a go, genuinely interested to know. I vape and take care not to blow it in anyones direction but I dont know if it annoys people or how smelly it is, 

4 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Tbf I'm sure a foreigner can get by as a cabby easily enough with basic grammar, place names and numbers but when it comes to court testimony they're going to want to make sure they get everything right.

Maybe you're right Llama ..  but this one p1ssed me off anyway cus he wouldn't take a guide dog and left some bloke stranded outside the hospital.   Tosser.   Doesn't matter what language he speaks ..  he'll know what it means when the judge puts that little black cap on his wig.     Hang the b@stard !!

P.S.  You get up early or was it a very late night ?

6 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Maybe you're right Llama ..  but this one p1ssed me off anyway cus he wouldn't take a guide dog and left some bloke stranded outside the hospital.   Tosser.   Doesn't matter what language he speaks ..  he'll know what it means when the judge puts that little black cap on his wig.     Hang the b@stard !!

P.S.  You get up early or was it a very late night ?

What's he being charged with?

And yeah my sleep pattern's fvcked right now. :sweating:

9 hours ago, Beliall said:

Are these people blowing it in your faces or what? not having a go, genuinely interested to know. I vape and take care not to blow it in anyones direction but I dont know if it annoys people or how smelly it is, 

Some vapes seem to release a load of vapour, you could be 6 foot behind someone and get it all in your face if the wind is blowing in the right direction.

11 minutes ago, separator said:

Some vapes seem to release a load of vapour, you could be 6 foot behind someone and get it all in your face if the wind is blowing in the right direction.

Thats why i try to stand down wind. no one wants a massive cloud of vape in their face

14 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

The M25

I hate every single mile of it with an absolute passion...

Yup, with you there.

Unfortunately until I can afford the helicopter then I'm stuck with using it every second Saturday to go to the football - the journey back is probably worse...having lost, played abysmally, got wet and cold and then stuck on the Mf***ing25 for 4 hours trying to get home...

Next time you're on it, look across at the bloke banging his head on the steering wheel and say hello...! 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:
4 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:
The BBC's obsession with churning out shit mockumentaries.  Much rather they dedicated the ressources to proper satire like that Daily Show copycat they're doing atm which is crying out for better writing staff.

What's the daily show copy cat called?

The Mash Report.  Don't get too excited though it's a pretty poor imitation and for a topical satire show it's criminally reliant on fictional filler as though it can't decide if it wants to mock the news (in the vein of the Daily show) or the shows that report it (in the vein of the day today) and ends up falling short in both respects.  Oh and it does nothing to quiet the Thracs of this world who cry liberal bias at every BBC release, cringeworthy is a kind way of putting the unapologetic 'liberals are the right people' attitude.

Don't get me wrong it has potential in the same way that any attempt at a show following the TDS format should, but since it's a BBC series I can't see it having a long enough run to smooth out enough creases or to pull enough heads far enough out of their respective arseholes.

Oh and to make things worse it isn't even daily so there's even less excuse for it to not have the same level of polish as TDS or the late great Colbert Report.

Edited by Carl the Llama
  • Like 1