Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

British Telecom

I have ranted about this before. and I will again. HATE them for taking over setanta and ESPN. As a sky customer, you could pay a little extra to watch it before, I could see some baseball, and the occasional football match if i wanted. These ***** though, you have to buy it from them, for a ridiculous amount, and they got all the UCL games, and for the second week running, our league match. **** you, you massive pricks.

Comments (0)

A woman who took photographs of herself molesting a three-year-old girl has been jailed for five years.

Sadie Annette Morris sent the illegal mobile phone images to a paedophile in North Wales, along with sexual images of herself.

The 24-year-old now accepts her wrongdoing and is remorseful, Leicester Crown Court was told.

Morris was convicted by a jury in July of a sex offence against a girl under 13, and distributing three indecent images of the child, in each of the three categories of severity.

At her trial, Morris, of Fiswell Close, Barwell, denied committing the offences in July 2013 when she was 21.

But since being remanded into custody to await sentencing, she now accepts her guilt.

At Friday's sentencing hearing, Judge Nicholas Dean QC said: "Sadie Morris has written to me and now admits this offending."

He said she claimed to have been "manipulated" by the paedophile in North Wales – with whom she had exchanged text messages - and felt she had no choice but to do what he told her to do.

She was arrested after the illegal images of the girl were found by the police on the man's mobile phone.

Passing sentence, the judge told Morris: "You said in your letter it was fear of the consequences of your actions that led you to deny the offending.

"That was extremely foolish because you'd have been given substantial credit for pleading guilty and would have been sentenced two years ago.

"At the very least you were encouraged to do what you did but I don't accept you were manipulated and had to do what you did.

"You chose to abuse a three-year-old child; a small girl who was in your care at the time.

"Her parents trusted you.

"No doubt your low self-esteem contributed to your willingness to do what you did.

"Thankfully, it's highly unlikely she will remember what you did.

"I accept there was no significant planning or grooming behaviour in advance.

"You've expressed regret and remorse and, reading your letter, that seems genuine.

"References show there are other sides to your character and it's to be hoped you'll mature and turn into the person that those who've written on your behalf feel you're capable of being."

Katya Saudek, mitigating, said: "She's had these offences hanging over her head for three years, although that's of her own making (by taking the case to trial).

"A lot has happened in that time and she's grown up.

"Her own daughter was taken away from her at birth and that's the biggest punishment of all and that will live with her forever.

"The shame and loss of her daughter is greater punishment than any sentence can be."

Morris was subject to an indefinite sexual harm prevention order, banning unsupervised contact with children under 16 and enabling the authorities to monitor her future mobile phone and internet use.

When Morris was found guilty on July 19 this year, the child's mother stood up in court and shouted: "I hate you Sadie,

"I hope you rot in jail, you fat cow."

An NSPCC spokesman said: "It is hard to underestimate the devastating impact Morris's appalling abuse could have on her defenceless young victim.

"Her treatment of this child was truly sickening, but she then flaunted this by distributing images of what she had done.

"She has since shown little remorse during a trial that must have been painful for the child's family.

"But we hope this case shows that the likes of Morris can face justice.

"It is vital that anyone concerned about a child speaks out, as it could save them from abuse. They can call the NSPCC helpline on 0808 800 5000 24 hours a day in confidence."

Read more at http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/jail-for-woman-who-molested-a-three-year-old-girl-and-sent-the-pictures-to-a-paedophile/story-29708075-detail/story.html#w4cwTpb9k82Ds44Q.99

Not in the same league as child molesters but ***** just the same.

Vandals empty wheelie bin of rubbish into ambulance as paramedics treat patient in Leicester

By Leicester Mercury  |  Posted: September 13, 2016

5 COMMENTS   18 SHARES

Emas

image: 15478820-large.jpg

The wheelie bin inside the ambulance

Comments (5)

Vandals emptied a wheelie bin full of rubbish into the cabin of an ambulance while paramedics on an emergency call were treating a patient in the back of the vehicle.

The East Midlands Ambulance Service (Emas) crew had to call for another vehicle to take the person to hospital - as their ambulance had to be taken off the road to be deep cleaned.

http://tag-dyn.omnitagjs.com/fo-dyn/native/preview/image?

key=7a138a5ee47bdb592edae40bfdcd320d&ztop=0.28121909408584433&zleft=0.4971422571390255&zwidth=0.4498692336432166&zheight=0.6748038504648249&width=80&height=80&kind=INTERNAL

Discover where your taste buds could take you

Where does your week take you? Discover your #WeekendSelf with Marriott and tuck into some of the UK’s best locations that can feed your inner foodie.

Promoted by Marriott Weekends

image: http://fo-static.omnitagjs.com/fo-static/native/images/info-ayl.png

Rubbish had spilled and liquid had leaked into the cab during the incident.

It happened at about 1.30am yesterday.

after the paramedics had been called to the emergency at an address in Narborough Road.

Health campaigners and patients have described the actions as "shocking" and "mindless."

And Tim Hargraves, who is an Emas manager in Leicestershire, said: "This behaviour is disgusting and can ultimately put lives at risk as this vehicle has now been taken off the road.

"Our crews work long hours in challenging circumstances and deserve to be treated with respect."

The crew had not realised what had happened as they were looking after the patient.

It was only as they prepared to take them to hospital that they went to the cab and found the bin and its contents had been dumped in the vehicle.

Read more: Witness tells of second serious stabbing incident in city centre in 36 hours

image: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/images/localworld/ugc-images/276308/binaries/emas.jpg

The scene the paramedics found inside their cab

They had to call for another ambulance to take their patient to hospital and the vehicle had to be taken off the road to be deep cleaned.

An Emas ambulance support team had the task of cleaning out the vehicle earlier today.

A spokesman for the service said that the ambulance is now back on the road.

Mr Hargraves said the incident has been reported to Leicestershire Police and added: "We will work with them to support their inquiries."

David Gorrod, a member of the Leicester Mercury Patients' Panel, described the incident as "shocking."

He added: "This defies all understanding and reflects completely mindless behaviour.

"At a time when the ambulance service is struggling to meet ever increasing demand this just adds to pressure.

"Equally important is that whoever did this seem to have no idea of the impact of the actions and that it could deny a response to someone who needs life-saving treatment."

Read more: Nine-mile tailbacks after five cars and a lorry collide on northbound M1

image: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/images/localworld/ugc-images/276308/binaries/emas2.jpg

The ambulance being cleaned

The incident was reported on the Emas Facebook site and has been shared 3,400 times with 1,200 people comments left on the story.

Adele Doyle wrote on Facebook: "This has made my blood boil do these people realise they are putting somebody's life at risk.... Absolutely disgusting maybe they should stop and think how they would feel if someone close to them needed urgent medical attention and somebody did something as mindless and stupid as this to prevent that from happening."

While Annie Wilkinson said: "What kind of scumbag does this knowing that they are potentially putting someone in a life or death situation."

Anyone with information on the incident is asked to call Leicestershire Police on 101.

Read more at http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/vandals-empty-wheelie-bin-of-rubbish-into-ambulance-cab-as-emergency-parademics-treat-patient/story-29712586-detail/story.html#I8eiYloOFhrltIzz.99

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/23/2016 at 17:37, leicsmac said:

I was thinking about putting this into the WGMG thread, but the sheer condescension in this column puts Rod Liddle here. Can't believe this twat gets to write for a national newspaper, even if it's the Sun. He belongs on Breitbart or somesuch.

FB_IMG_1474648075104.jpg

What's wrong with what he has said there? I don't know why we tolerate these people either. I don't read the Sun but Liddle's column in the Sunday Times is worth the £2.50 on it's own, absolutely hilarious and his videos of "Liddle's got Issues" are often brilliant.

Liddle is hated by the left wing chattering classes now because he has the gall to support working class values and doesnt tow the line they expect on things like migration etc That's why they kicked him out the Labour party.

Edited by MattP

Just now, MattP said:

What's wrong with what he has said there? I don't know why we tolerate these people either.

I don't read the Sun but Liddle's column in the Sunday Times is worth the £2.50 on it's own, absolutely hilarious and his videos of "Liddle's got Issues" are often brilliant.

I'm not sure about his other stuff, but in this column he's a patronising, condescending cvnt who clearly thinks women's issues of varying types (which is what Miss Watson was addressing the U.N about) are either unimportant, can be ignored if they're brought up by famous women because somehow they don't understand them having "not lived them", or both.

Possibly he was playing to the crowd a little bit with the tone of the column (it is the Sun after all), but if that's his true view on the topic don't expect me to hold anything but contempt for him.

• Like 4

Oh he is a patronising, condescending cnut, he's often proven right about things though. Like most people though, I think he's just sick of middle class, rich white celebs being given platforms to lecture the World.

Just now, MattP said:

Oh he is a patronising, condescending cnut, he's often proven right about things though. Like most people though, I think he's just sick of middle class, rich white celebs being given platforms to lecture the World.

There's a fair point. It's a sign of our culture that if you put someone up in the U.N who has actually been through the shit people won't listen, you have to get a recognised face to do it.

But regardless of the face the issue is a big one and Liddle is doing a huge disservice by belittling it just because the messenger isn't perfect.

6 minutes ago, MattP said:

White, rich and middle class? Oh my days, she truly is the enemy of the international proletariat. Thank God we have people like Rod Liddle to tell it like it is and stick up for the man on the street.

Apart from the fact that he is also rich and white, and also lectures people. The only difference is he prefers to cultivate a boorish 'string 'em up' persona to appeal to tabloid readers whom he probably secretly despises.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, MattP said:

What's wrong with what he has said there? I don't know why we tolerate these people either. I don't read the Sun but Liddle's column in the Sunday Times is worth the £2.50 on it's own, absolutely hilarious and his videos of "Liddle's got Issues" are often brilliant.

Liddle is hated by the left wing chattering classes now because he has the gall to support working class values and doesnt tow the line they expect on things like migration etc That's why they kicked him out the Labour party.

Christ Matt - the fact you can even defend that?

It's not journalism it's just mindless unfounded slander - I don't give a monkeys what political leaning you have but there's no defending such craftless crap.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Christ Matt - the fact you can even defend that?

It's not journalism it's just mindless unfounded slander - I don't give a monkeys what political leaning you have but there's no defending such craftless crap.

You go on like he's launched into some sexist, racist tirade, it's a small pisstake of her, Jolie the UN and as he says the "luvvies" we are consistently told to listen to these days. I know you love to be outraged but I really can't get my head around how someone could get so upset over that.

2 minutes ago, MattP said:

You go on like he's launched into some sexist, racist tirade, it's a small pisstake of her, Jolie the UN and as he says the "luvvies" we are consistently told to listen to these days. I know you love to be outraged but I really can't get my head around how someone could get so upset over that.

You could apply this sentence to people getting outraged over 'luvvies' (cringe) like Emma Watson expressing their own opinions. Despite what Rod Liddle and his ilk would like us to believe, the liberal chatting classes don't have a monopoly on faux-outrage.

• Like 1

If I remember correctly, even in the opening minute or so of her speech,she spouts absolute shite such as that women are told at universities that they have no place in leadership and that sexual violence is accepted and not really a type of violence. What the actual? For fvck sake, she's been at University in the USA, which are some of the most pandered to places in the world. I'm really not sure what qualifies her to speak about problems to the UN when she's had one of the most cushy lives in the world.

Edited by Darkon84

Just now, Darkon84 said:

If I remember correctly, even in the opening minute or so of her speech (which she has no business giving anyway), she spouts absolute shite such as that women are told at universities that they have no place in leadership and that sexual violence is accepted and not really a type of violence. What the actual? For fvck sake, she's been at University in the USA, which are some of the most pandered to places in the world. I'm really not sure what qualifies her to speak about problems to the UN when she's had one of the most cushy lives in the world.

I'm just watching it now.

If anything Liddle went easy on her, it's a combination of excrutiating self loathing or at best outright lies at the minute, as you say, I'd love to know which universities are teaching that sexual violence is acceptable.

Although while we are on the subject of "luvvies" - these guys,

http://order-order.com/2016/10/20/no-man-yesterdays-sun-not-interpreter/

Yesterday a rumour went round Twitter virtue signallers that a man the Sun reported is a supposed child refugee is in fact a Home Office interpreter. It was too good for the tabloid-bashers to resist, soon hundreds of people had tweeted it without checking, as if it was fact. Including some very famous types like Gary Lineker, David Schneider and Caroline Criado Perez. Guido has asked the Home Office, who confirm the man in question is NOT an interpreter. They say they do not comment on minors, all but confirming he is a refugee claiming to be a child. As reported by the SunA lie will go halfway round the world while truth is pulling its boots on – will the Twitterati above be issuing corrections?

They still haven't got the message have they? People aren't falling for this bullshit anymore, the public have long wised upto it.

7 minutes ago, Darkon84 said:

If I remember correctly, even in the opening minute or so of her speech,she spouts absolute shite such as that women are told at universities that they have no place in leadership and that sexual violence is accepted and not really a type of violence. What the actual? For fvck sake, she's been at University in the USA, which are some of the most pandered to places in the world. I'm really not sure what qualifies her to speak about problems to the UN when she's had one of the most cushy lives in the world.

Sexual violence is treated differently and with more stigma than other violent crimes regardless of the gender of the victim, I think that's commonly accepted knowledge whether it's on a university campus or anywhere else. The cleanup rate (or lack thereof) for such crimes compared to others with a similar jail time speak for themselves.

Yeah, there are probably better people to speak on the topic than Emma Watson, but that shouldn't detract from the message.