Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

BARGAINS - Put them in here!

tesco reduced what is apparently award winning champagne from 26 quid a bottle to 8 quid a bottle so i am hoping there is some left when i nip out now, so i can buy some as christmas presents for everyone i know and hopefully they won't have heard it was massively reduced and think i'm either incredibly kind or incredibly rich. fingers crossed.

Great shout Scouse.

Just nipped in to get some, sold out.

Apparently they did 15 cases in 3 hours !

Yeah, was in the Metro paper this morning lol

Think it's one of Asda's in house brands though, Seiki or something.

thats about right. lol

Less of the language please.

Black Friday today isn't it?

well it feels like its today....been sodding dark out most the day/ :P

black friday is starting at midnight for a good few places. 

Great shout Scouse.

Just nipped in to get some, sold out.

Apparently they did 15 cases in 3 hours !

yeah sold out everywhere by the looks of it, like i said the bird i spoke to said they should be getting more in before tuesday, but it's a matter of being there at the right time because as soon as they announce they've got more in people will be buying 8 bottles each even if they only nipped to the shop to buy a meal deal lol

i have no idea what good champagne is or even tastes like but a bargain is a bargain and i'm sure a mum/auntie/nan/grandad etc would enjoy what should be an expensive bottle of something for xmas if i can get one or two :D 

Costco is great for bargains. Not sure whether this has ever been covered off.

I used to supply them and if you ever did a deal with another retailer that undercut them, they would either want it funding to that level or refuse to sell it. Basically they insist on being the cheapest in the market.

The quality is amazing, being American they need to be bigger and better, so they do great food, and fantastic stuff at Christmas or for the garden.

The only issue is, you go for washing powder, bog roll and champagne, but also come out with a life size santa, hammock for the garden and a 60 inch TV.

They only focus on a few brands per category, but they do everything very very well.

Honestly I don't work for them, but I do admire their business and they are superb. Even do the cheapest eye tests and fit the cheapest car tyres.

Costco is great for bargains. Not sure whether this has ever been covered off.

I used to supply them and if you ever did a deal with another retailer that undercut them, they would either want it funding to that level or refuse to sell it. Basically they insist on being the cheapest in the market.

The quality is amazing, being American they need to be bigger and better, so they do great food, and fantastic stuff at Christmas or for the garden.

The only issue is, you go for washing powder, bog roll and champagne, but also come out with a life size santa, hammock for the garden and a 60 inch TV.

They only focus on a few brands per category, but they do everything very very well.

Honestly I don't work for them, but I do admire their business and they are superb. Even do the cheapest eye tests and fit the cheapest car tyres.

Do you have to have a business or something to go to one? I've heard there is one in Sheffield so might try get my mate to drive me.

Also good luck to anyone that fancies going down to Asda and Sainsbury's for those tvs. Wouldn't fancy the fight myself after the media reports from last year!

Do you have to have a business or something to go to one? I've heard there is one in Sheffield so might try get my mate to drive me.

Also good luck to anyone that fancies going down to Asda and Sainsbury's for those tvs. Wouldn't fancy the fight myself after the media reports from last year!

I think it's a £20 a year to join, unless you're buying stuff by the crate it's not much cheaper than ASDA. You can get a hotdog and refillable pop for about £1.80 though.

I think it's a £20 a year to join, unless you're buying stuff by the crate it's not much cheaper than ASDA. You can get a hotdog and refillable pop for about £1.80 though.

Think it is £20, but well worth it. They monitor every price, so it's not like Asda where many lines are cheap, but you are also buying expensive stuff.

But this is also higher end. They have great steak, just one, Aberdeen Angus. They are more top end, you can't compare it to an Asda.

• 6 months later...

Innocent Coconut Water is only £2 for a litre at Sainsbo's. If you know what's good for you you'll whack a couple of those in your trolley.

And their own stonebaked pizzas (medium sized) half price £1.85.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GET DOWN THERE!

• 4 weeks later...

Less than half-price lads! Snap a pair up if you want to be irresistible to ladies like me.

http://www.ralphlauren.co.uk/product/index.jsp?productId=41360171&cp=3979761.3979881.4051161&ab=ln_men_apparel_jeans

Edit : I think I should have put a comma between ladies and like, like. 

Why not just drink water though? With the money you save you can get a multipack of Bounty and get a lovely coconutty treat while also having the benefit of water. And chocolate!

Fair point, water is fine and I do love a red bounty or two. Used to love the blue ones but for some reason can't eat them now.

Edited by BoneDog

Less than half-price lads! Snap a pair up if you want to be irresistible to ladies like me.

http://www.ralphlauren.co.uk/product/index.jsp?productId=41360171&cp=3979761.3979881.4051161&ab=ln_men_apparel_jeans

Fair point, water is fine and I do love a red bounty or two. Used to love the blue ones but for some reason can't eat them now.

Not feeling the design in those jeans in all honesty.

They're definitely.... fruity....